Qualified Aspirants of the Michael Otedola College of Primary Education in short “MOCPED” can now apply for the institution’s Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Details about the requirements and how to apply are given below.
Table of Contents
About the 2020/2021 MOCPED Post UTME Form
Administrators of the Michael Otedola College of Primary Education recently announced its invitation form applications from qualified candidates for admission into the college various full-time NCE (Nigerian Certificate of Education) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The NCE programmes entail a 3- year (6 Semesters) Full-Time course of study for the 2019/2020 academic session. All necessary information as regards the MOCPED Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session can be found in subsequent sections.
To be an eligible candidate for admission into the MOCPED programmes, there are given basic criteria to be met, as listed below.
- Candidates who chose MOCPED as their Institution of First or Second Choice in the UTME with a minimum score of 100 will be considered qualified for admission.
- Candidates who did not choose MOCPED as their Institution In the UTME will also be considered qualified for admission
- As well as candidates who did not sit for UTME
To become a qualified candidate for admission into any of the various NCE programmes listed below, candidates are to ensure the following requirements are satisfied.
- Candidates are to have at least credit passes in relevant courses in NECO / SSCE / WASC / GCE /TC / NABTEB
- Candidates are to possess an associate-ship Certificate In Education awarded by an approved institution In Nigeria or abroad.
- And a Senior Arabic and Islamic Studies Certificate or Higher Arabic Islamic Studies Certificate from recognized Institutions with not less than five (5) Credits / Merits.
Here’s a list of the available programmes offered in MOCPED. Knowing this will help your decision making process as to which programme you would prefer taking.
School of Arts and Social Sciences
- Cultural & Creative Arts/Social Studies
- Cultural & Creative Arts/Computer Science
- Cultural & Creative Arts/Yoruba
- Cultural & Creative Arts/Political Science
- Cultural & Creative Arts/Economics
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- Christian Religious Studies/Political Science
- Christian Religious Studies/Yoruba
- Christian Religious Studies/Computer Science
- Christian Religious Studies/Economics
- Christian Religious Studies/Mathematics
- Christian Religious Studies/English
- Christian Religious Studies/Cultural & Creative Arts
- Islamic Studies/Social Studies
- Islamic Studies/Cultural & Creative Arts
- Islamic Studies/Economics
- Islamic Studies/Yoruba
School of Languages
- Economics/Mathematics Arabic/Islamic Studies
- Arabic/Computer Science
- Arabic/Social Studies
- Arabic/Cultural & Creative Arts
- Arabic/Christian Religious Studies
- Arabic/Political Science
- English/Computer Science
- English/Social Studies
- English/Islamic Studies
- English/Christian Religious Studies/
- English/Political Science
- French/Islamic Studies
- Economics/Social Studies
- Economics/Computer Science
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Political Science/Computer Science
- Studies/Computer Science
- Social Studies/Yoruba French/Yoruba Economics/Political
- French/Computer Science
- French/Christian Religious Studies
- French/Political Science
- French/Cultural & Creative Arts
- French (Double Major) Social
- Yoruba/Computer Science
- Yoruba/Cultural & Creative Arts
- Yoruba/Social Studies
School of Primary Education
- Primary Education Studies (PES) – Double Major
- Early Childhood Care & Education – Double Major
School of Sciences
- Computer Science/Integrated Science
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- Physical & Health Education (Double Major)
School Oof Vocational Education
- Agricultural Education – Double Major
- Business Education – Double Major
- Home Economics Education – Double Major
How to Apply
Application forms for the MOCPED Post UTME is accessible online via the MOCPED website.
- Visit the application portal at https://www.mocped.edu.ng/aims/applyindex.php. Or click on the “prospective student portal (NCE)” after visiting the school index page website at https://www.mocped.edu.ng/aims/
- You can obtain the screening form online with payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) only
- After payment has been made, and the application process completed, ensure to print out the application form.
- Finally, you’re to submit the printed application form at the Academic Office at MOCPED.
Candidate are also required to complete the online biodata form. Simply visit the portal at https://www.mocped.edu.ng/aims/apply/biodata_ui/login.php
In addition to the application form, documents to be submitted include;
- Application form Receipt
- Online Biodata Registration Slip
- Six Passports Photograph
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit
- 2019 UTME Result Slip (Full Time Only)
- O’level Result Slip
- Evidence of State of Origin
- Scratch Card for O’Level Result Verification
The Closing date for the purchase and submission of admission forms and date of screening will be announced to all applicants timely.