The Michael Otedola College of Primary Education in short “MOCPED” in Affiliation with UI Degree Post UTME & Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released, and interested candidates can purchase the form available.
About the 2020/2021 MOCPED in Affiliation with UI Degree Post UTME & Direct Entry Form
Michael Otedola College of Primary Education (MOCPED) is now inviting application from all interested candidates looking forward to applying for admission into Full-time bachelor degree programmes in affiliation with the University of Ibadan (UI) Via Post-UTME and Direct Entry academic session of 2020/2021.
Note: All interested applicants are expected to sit for the 2020 UTME and 200 and above, and applicants who have applied for the Direct Entry are expected to have finished the registration form.
To be eligible for the MOCPED in Affiliation with UI Degree Post UTME & Direct Entry Form candidates are expected to meet the requirements stated below:
- Applicants are expected to have acquired JAMB UTME and selected the university programme as their first choice during their UTME.
- All the applicants that made changes to their choice of institution and made the university their first choice of recently are qualified to acquire the form.
- Interested applicants who are want to change to the university, and have not to do so, can do that immediately and acquire the post UTME form after.
- The applicants are expected to have written 4 relevant subjects to the selected courses in the UTME and mush have scored 200 or above.
- All candidates are expected to have acquired passes in 5 relevant SSCE subjects in WAEC, NABTEB, NECO, or GCE in a maximum of two sittings.
- All direct entry applicants are expected to be holders of NCE who have also acquired the JAMB DE form and have selected the university as a preference.
- B.A. (Ed) Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies
- B.A. (Ed) French
- B.Sc. (Ed) Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
- B.Ed Social Studies Education
- B.Ed Human Kinetics
- B.Ed Health Education
- B.Ed Educational Management
- B.Ed Guidance and Counseling
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Candidates
All the applicants who are seeking admission into a 4-year degree Programmes in education are required to satisfy the normal entry requirements for admission into the university. Those candidates are required to be in possession of five O’level Credits in one sitting or six O’level credits in a maximum of two sittings in Mathematics, English, and subjects relevant to your course of study.
To add to the basic entry requirement, interested candidates is expected to have acquired a credit pass in Literature in English in NECO or WAEC SSCE or GCE O’Level for B.A.(Ed) English.
Direct Entry: 3 Years
All candidates who are for Direct entry are to satisfy the following requirements:
- Possess an O’Level Requirements of % credits in a sitting or 6 credits two sittings.
- NCE Holders are expected to be in possession of a minimum of two passes at credit or Merit level in Education, as well as other subject combinations that is relevant.
- Interested candidates are expected to have acquired the 2019 JAMB Direct entry form
How to Apply
To Begin the online screening, each of the candidates who are eligible is expected to make payment for the sum of Two thousand Naira Only for the screening fee, and four thousand nairas for (4,000.00) for the screening administrative charges through this URL www.mocped.edu.ng/aims/apply/ui and follow the instructions to fill the application form.
The print out of the form that has been completed and photocopy of the credentials are to be submitted to the “The Directorate of Degree Programmes, University Of Ibadan, MOCPED, Noforija-Epe, Lagos State”.
The deadline for the purchase and submission of admission forms as well as the date of screening will be sent out to all the applicants when it is out.
For inquiries, call; 08034122272, 07064798987.