Are you one of the many people looking forward to the Microsoft Graduate Experience Program 2020? Well if you are then prepared because invitations are invited from candidates who are interested in participating in the program. At Microsoft, you would be offered the opportunity to collaborate with others to provide solutions to problems and build some of the world’s most advanced services and devices.
Table of Contents
About the Program
By placing more attention on the technical side of things, you would be offered a first-hand look at Microsoft revolutionary business solutions, and a say on how they produce goof products much better. If it appears to be going well, Microsoft might even decide to continue with one of your ideas- an idea that stands a chance to change the main focus of technology.
CHECK OUT: 3 Things Nigerian University Students can do to Earn Money During this Stay at Home Period
Taking on a customer-facing technical role, you get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, watch new products enter the market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers. They have some of the world’s biggest companies as clients. Well if you like to create technical solutions to help them face the issues they have with their business problems, then this role is yours.
Details about the Award
Deadline for Application: Ongoing.
Job number: 847837.
Employment Type: Full-time.
Role type: Individual Contributor.
Duration of the Award: Fulltime.
To be Taken at:
- Johannesburg (MEA-HQ), Gauteng, South Africa
- Nairobi, Nairobi City, Kenya
- Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Other, Other, Saudi Arabia
- Dubai (MEA-HQ), Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Other, Other, Morocco
Number of Awards: Not stated
Benefits and Perks
- Industry-leading healthcare.
- Savings and investments.
- Maternity and paternity leave.
- Opportunities to network and connect.
- Discounts on products and services.
- Generous time away.
- Giving programs.
- Educational resources.
Value of the Award:
- Foundation: Microsoft is a workplace that gives you a different kind of working experience. Their graduates help the new hires hit the ground running, navigate a complex global organization and place themselves in a position for success.
- Purpose: their interactive program is built to complement a graduate day-to-day role. It exposes them to senior leaders and high-level business strategy to ensure that they are connected into the bigger version
- Network: Our graduate experience offers the opportunity to learn and connect from hundreds of peers and alumni in more than 80 countries to form a professional relationship and cross-cultural experiences that are invaluable to the success of a Career.
- And more including global networking & mentoring opportunities and full competitive Microsoft benefits package.
Eligibility of the Award
- Pursuing or within the first year of graduation from full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Well-developed communication, presentation and as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Negotiation, interpersonal skills.
- Passion for technology.
- Should be fluent in English, and local language also required.
- Must have an education background in computer science, computer engineering, IT, electrical engineering, IT and business innovation and other related fields.
- First practical experiences or internships in IT technology-related fields.
- Bringing together business acumen with experience in technology.
- Full work authorization is required.
How to Apply
Applying for the program is not so complicated, it is very important that you go through all the application requirement in the award page before applying.
Deadline for Application: Ongoing.
Follow this link for more details concerning the award and how to apply.