If you’re an immigrant looking for a Mechanic job in the USA with visa sponsorship, your salary will depend on your years of experience. On average, hourly wages range from $13.54 to $42.41, which translates to a monthly income of $2,320 to $7,264 and an annual salary of $32,765 to $102,597.
Note: These figures are based on recent studies and current job market trends.
As a mechanic, you need a good and comfortable work environment. A good example of that is the USA. This article has details about Mechanic jobs with Visa sponsorship, from the requirements to how to apply.
Who is a Mechanic?
A mechanic is someone who is skilled in using tools to repair and maintain machines and equipment. A mechanic works in automotive repair garages. The job of a mechanic is not gender-based. Hence, a male or female can become a mechanic.
Responsibilities of a Person Working Full-Time or Part-Time Mechanic Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Every job or occupation has a focus and that of a mechanic is machinery. The following are the responsibilities of either a full-time or part-time mechanic:
- Handle duties assigned.
- Maintain and lubricate machinery components properly.
- Provide consultation on proper maintenance to equipment owners.
- Troubleshoot problems and resolve them in a given time frame.
- Perform repairs to make machinery more reliable.
- Carry out thorough maintenance on equipment.
- Provide consultation on preventive measures to machine users.
Benefits of Working Mechanic Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
Sure there are perks of being a mechanic, but there are also certain benefits available to mechanics in the USA with Visa sponsorship. The benefits are as follows;
- Opportunity to choose your employer.
- Provide helpful services.
- Work requirements are not as strict as that of citizens.
- Reliable work schedule.
- Indefinite employment contracts.
- Can work independently.
- Change of employer is not a problem.
Type of Visa to Apply for to Get a USA Mechanic Visa Sponsorship Job
There are different types of Visa sponsorship you can apply for. However, if you’re thinking of what type of visa to apply for to get a USA mechanic visa sponsorship job. The answer is H-2B visa sponsorship. H2B visa is for both skilled and unskilled workers.
H2B sponsorship is a method where companies bring foreign professionals to the USA to work temporarily. Although, in certain circumstances, the terms may be changed. This type of Visa sponsorship is for those in the Non-agricultural sector.
Requirements to Apply for USA Mechanic Visa Sponsorship Jobs
When applying for a job, there are certain things that are required of you. So also when applying for visa sponsorship, there are things that will be asked of you. They are;
- Visa application fee of about $190.
- Job offer from the USA employer.
- Copies of approvals from USCIS.
- Proof that you intend to return home. The proof here is more of collateral.
Where to Find Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
You have all the requirements needed to apply for a USA mechanic visa sponsorship job, the next step is finding these jobs. You need to check online to job listings or job advertisement sites, let us list a few for you below;
How to Apply for Mechanic Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorships?
Furthermore, the next thing you’re thinking should be “how do I apply?”. The following are ways by which you can apply for mechanic jobs in the USA;
- Find a job offer.
- Apply for the job offer and get the job offer.
- Submit a labour certificate.
- Submit the documents to the USCIS.
- Wait for the processing of your application and feedback.
In all you do my fellow readers, let’s not confuse the job of a mechanic with that of a mechanical engineer as they are two completely different things. Moreover, I’m sure this article has made searching and applying for mechanic jobs in the USA easy for you.
In conclusion, I’m rooting for you and I sincerely hope you get the job so you can go to your greener pasture. You deserve it!