This is to inform the general public about the McPherson University JUPEB Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of McPherson University has released the JUPEB Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the JUPEB Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the Mcpherson University 2021/2022 JUPEB Admission Form
McPherson University – a tertiary institution of the Foursquare Gospel in Nigeria is located in the serene and conducive learning environment of KM 96, Lagos – Ibadan Expressway, Seriki Sotayo, Ogun State, P.M.B 2094, Abeokuta, Ogun State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for admission into the
One-year Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
To qualify for admission, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in WASSCE or NECO (O’ Level), obtained at not more than two sittings.
The following eleven (11) subjects are currently available out of which the applicants are to register for a combination of three (3) subjects according to their proposed course of study.
- Literature in English
- Christian Religious studies
- Business Studies
Available combinations are:
- Accounts, Business Studies, Economics (ABE)
- Accounts, Economics, Government (AEG)
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)
- Business Studies, Economics, Government (BEG)
- Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics (BEM)
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)
- Christian Religious Studies, History, Literature-in-English (CHL)
- Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)
- Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)
- Economics, History, Literature-in-English (EHL)
- Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies (GLC)
– Description Amount (
Acceptance fee – 20, 000.00
Tuition fee – 200, 000.00
ICT – 5, 000.00
Library – 5, 000.00
Examination Fee – 25, 000.00
ID card – 5, 000.00
Medical fee – 10, 000.00
Accommodation – 80, 000.00
TOTAL – #350, 000.00
Mode of Application and Payment of Application Fee
Interested applicants are advised to log on to www.mcu.edu.ng and fill the online application form for the 2021/2022 academic session, after which they will be directed on the mode of payment for a non-refundable application fee of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only.
For further enquires call: +234 803 423 4432