Students who are looking forward to gaining admission into a really nice university, well an opportunity is here for you to do so. The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020 is here for you. The international scholarship is a partial Scholarship for Undergraduates and postgraduates in Australia for international students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
About the Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is awarded mainly to recognize academic excellence for international students. This should give you the hint that if you want to be up for this award, you must be very intelligent and a bright student also. The highly competitive scholarship is based on the student’s academic merits and it is awarded to future students. It provides a partial tuition Fee scholarship for students with outstanding merits to study a postgraduate or an undergraduate degree at Macquarie University.
Detail of the Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Deadline for Scholarship: Ongoing (annual)
- Study in: Australia
- Date for Next course: July 2020
- Host institution: Macquarie University in Australia
- Fields of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes Offered at the university
- Numbers of Awards: Not stated
- Target group: international students from a country that is not Australia or New Zealand
- Value of Scholarship: The scholarship is worth up to AUD$ 10,000, plus it would be applied towards your tuition fee. It is not renewable
- Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship is a single scholarship and cannot be renewed.
- Note: The scholarship does not cover areas regarding financial support like a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, overseas students health cover (OSHC), airfares accommodation, conference or other costs associated with the study.
Eligibility of Scholarship
As a student, you should know that getting into university means that you are a very bright student. With that stated, below are the Eligibility for the Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020:
- You must meet the English and Academic requirements for the considered course for the scholarship for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate coursework degree.
- Candidates must have a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for undergraduate applications.
- You would have to be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or postgraduate coursework Degree commencing in 2020
- Postgraduate applicants must have a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0, while undergraduate applicants must have a minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100.
- Students must have applied for a program that is considered to be longer than a session in duration
- Commence of study must be in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Students are expected to apply for a course which has a full-time study load.
How to Apply
- All candidates who wish to apply for the admission must complete an online course application form. The form will enable candidates to select their course and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Once the application has been processed, a Macquarie student’s number would be sent to you which is very compulsory when submitting the online scholarship application form.
- Then, you must complete an online scholarship application form. Follow this link to visit the Scholarship Webpage https://www.mq.edu.au/study/international-students/scholarships/details/vice-chancellors-international-scholarship.
The site would give you more information concerning the scholarship, and everything you need to do in other to get it.