The LUANAR In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Programme Malawi is an educational programme that aims at fostering strong and nationally oriented higher education systems in Sub-Saharan Africa coupled with the capacity to ensure a high contribution to sustainable development.
About the Lilongwe University of Agriculture & Natural Resources (LUANAR) In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Programme Malawi 2020
This Scholarship is granted for development-related masters or doctoral studies for all individuals who have the incentive of notice to pursue a career in the teaching or research field at any higher educational institution in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Lilongwe University of Agriculture & Natural Resources (LUANAR) In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Programme Malawi is mainly for graduates and postgraduates from Sub-Saharan Africa with a first academic degree of applying for a masters programme or with a masters degree. In region scholarship programs are geared towards students who want to participate in a study programme in a country of their home region.
Application Requirements for the LUANAR In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Programme Malawi 2020
We would be giving you a detailed list of the Application requirements for the Lilongwe University of Agriculture & Natural Resources In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Programme Malawi. It is required of you as an applicant to ensure that you meet up to the requirements that would be clearly stated for you below;
- All applicants should ensure that they have successfully completed a three-year university degree or a two-year university degree with above-average results of at least second class/upper division
- All applicants should clearly show motivation and strong communication
- All applicants must have a thorough knowledge of the language of instruction
- All applicants must have generally completed their last university degree not more than 6years ago before the time of application
- All applicants must be nationals or permanent residents of a sub-Saharan African University
- All applicants should be generally a staff member of a public university, candidates considered for teaching or research staff recruitment or from the public sector and lastly am alumni of the DAFI programme
All-female applicants and candidates from less privileged regions or groups are mostly encouraged to participate in the programme.
How to Apply for the LUANAR In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Programme Malawi 2020
The application processes are subdivided into two phases, you are to follow the phases to successfully apply;
All applications must apply for their studies at the Lilongwe University of agriculture and national resources using all the contacts and the method that is stated by the institution. The Lilongwe University of agriculture and national resources has its own deadline. The university will see to the screening,pre-select and shortlist application.
The Lilongwe University of agriculture and national resources will provide the shortlisted candidates with the link to the DAAD portal. Only the preselected candidates are asked to log in to the DAAD portal to register themselves and submit a DAAD application.
Documents to be Presented
The following documents are to be presented by all applicants who have found an incentive to apply for the Scholarship Programme;
- DAAD application form which has been duly filled in
- Hand-signed curriculum Vitae
- Recommendations letter by a university teacher
- Letter of admission from the host university
- Certified copies of university degree certificate which must include a transcript
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of passport
And for all the PhD candidates you are to bring the following documents along
- Declaration of acceptance from the academic supervisor
- Abstract of the proposal on a page
- Detailed and precise PhD proposed including detailed work and time table.
The programme also provides a monthly school payment living costs, a flat rate transport allowance and much more.