By now, a lot of JAMB candidates will be trying not to put all their eggs in one basket- while they are reading, they will also be looking for means to get JAMB EXPO for 2021. In the course of this, a lot of candidates often get into trouble as they now depend more on this expo rather than face their studies and pass honourable.
Every student currently in a conventional higher or Tertiary Institution or those who have graduated all needed to sit for the JAMB Examinations to gain admissions into a University, Polytechnic or College of Education of their choice. Hence this is a very vital path you must take as a prospective undergraduate.
It’s 2021, and permit me to inform you about some basic and painful truths most of these people parading JAMB EXPO will not tell you (as we progress in this article).
Latest JAMB Expo on How to Pass 2021 JAMB CBT Exam
It is true that during the past years, I mean way back from 2011 upwards where the paper-pencil mode of JAMB exam was still in Vogue, some students might have been lucky enough to get away with some expos they think was credible enough at the time, but in this era of the computer-based system.
It’s almost impossible to get an expo on JAMB questions as these questions are only available on JAMB’s network and it would almost be impossible to hack into such as organization’s firewall.
JAMB Examinations in recent years have been conducted using Computer Based Test. This means that candidates are required to have basic knowledge of computers and certain navigations as well.
This may prove a challenge for those who have little knowledge of computers, so you are advised to practice your past questions and answers with CBT software on the computer.
How JAMB CBT Exam System Works
Before you think of paying money to any ‘scammers’ account assuring you of having over a score of 300 in JAMB using the so-called JAMB EXPO for 2020, you may want to take a deep breath knowing we basic truths about the JAMB CBT exam mode:
- The questions are directly from JAMB’s website, which requires students to log in before having access to the questions.
- The questions come arranged randomly such that questions for students ‘A’ are different from that of student ‘B’.
- The exam spans for more than one day and questions from day 1 and entirely different from day 2 and other subsequent days.
The Truth About the So-Called JAMB EXPO
With these alone, you can be sure that anyone asking you to pay money to expose you to the JAMB EXPO for 2020 is unarguably a lie you shouldn’t fall for. Some of the lies they’ll tell you concerning the JAMB EXPO for 2020 include the following:
- You’ll score over 300 in JAMB
- The questions and answers will get to you through your email or any other means a few minutes or hours to the exam
- The solutions are 100% correct and guaranteed for good grades
Note: The above is too cheap a lie to tell in 2021.
What you want to do in order to have a good JAMB score is to engage in continuous practice of the JAMB CBT app and software both on PC and on smartphones.
These apps and software come with an archive of JAMB past questions with detailed solutions to these questions with other features such as a built-in JAMB calculator, a dictionary that contains over 90,000 words and their meaning offline, performance assessment and many others to help you prepare and build up your confidence as nothing beats a properly prepared mind both academically and mentally preparing for an exam.
Things to Do to Pass the 2021 JAMB CBT Exam
While you may think JAMB questions are hard, and rightly so they can be challenging, if you have the right information and person you are guaranteed a high score with the latest JAMB expo. When we say expo, it might not be what is coming to your mind, which is leaked answers. We are talking about how JAMB sets their questions so as to help you cover the necessary areas of your subject combination. Some of these expos are;
- JAMB Syllabus: the is one underrated item given to the candidate because it contains all the topics and subtopics that are likely to feature in the Examination questions. Make these your area of concentration.
- JAMB Past questions and answers: obviously candidates know they have to practice these past questions in order to be conversant with how the questions may appear. The expo in this is that JAMB tends to repeat past questions however in recent times they modify them, so getting an understanding of these questions is the key.
- The textbooks recommended by JAMB in the syllabus are important. This is where you can get a full understanding of the questions asked.
In addition to the latest JAMB expo, there is a system adopted by JAMB in order to avoid question leak. Obviously, we know that the Examinations take a course of three weeks, so for each day, the candidates write the same exact questions which differs from every other day and on and on like that.
Also, while candidates writing on a particular day have the same questions, the numbers are interchanged and twisted such that a candidate’s number one might be another’s number fifteen. However, if you follow the instructions in the aforementioned tips, you are guaranteed a good JAMB score.