This is to inform all those interested in LASU Open and Distance Learning School Fees Schedule for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. The school fees schedule for new and returning undergraduates students of the Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute (ODLRI), Lagos State University (LASU) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been published by the management of the institution.
LASU Open and Distance Learning School Fees Schedule
Written below is the schedule of fees payable by both new and returning undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session:
|100 Level||N 99,000.00|
|200 Level||N 87,000.00|
Payment Schedule for New Students (100 Level)
The amount payable by 100 level students have been scheduled by the school management as follows:
|First Installment Payment (40% of Total Fee)||N 39,600.00|
|Second Installment Payment (30% of Total Fee)||N 29,700.00|
|Third Installment Payment (30% of Total Fee)||N 29,700.00|
|Total Fee/Full Payment Option||N99,000.00|
Payment Schedule for Returning Students (200 Level)
|First Installment Payment (40% of Total Fee)||N 34,800.00|
|Second Installment Payment (30% of Total Fee)||N 26,100.00|
|Third Installment Payment (30% of Total Fee)||26,100.00|
|Total Fee/Full Payment Option||87,000.00|
Students are to take note of the following important details:
- Payment of fees is to be made in full or in installments
- Before you will be allowed to access the offline learning portal, you must have at least pay 40% of the fees
- Payments are strict to be made through the school’s online payment platform.
- Without going through the online payment platform, make no payment of money into an account.
- Use this link to make a payment.
- Once freshers have completed their payment (First Installment/Full Payment), they are to go and complete their Bio -DATA Registration. Once this step has been completed, the student can commence with his course registration.
For steps to follow after payment of fees, click this link.