This is to inform the general public about the Lagos State University in short “LASU” First Batch JUPEB Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. The first batch admission list for the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), 2020/2021 academic session into Lagos State University (LASU) has been released by the authority of the institution.
The management of Lagos State University has uploaded the admission list online successfully to enable candidates to access their admission status easily.
LASU 2020/2021 JUPEB Admission List
The following candidates have been offered provisional admission for a one-year LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme:
- Click on this link to view the LASU 1st Batch JUPEB 2020/2021 Admission List.
- Click on this link to view the LASU 2nd Batch JUPEB 2020/2021 Admission List.
- Click on this link to view the LASU 3rd Batch JUPEB 2020/2021 Admission List.
- Click on this link to view the LASU 4th Batch JUPEB 2020/2021 Admission List.
All the admitted candidates into the 2020/2021 LASU FOUNDATION (JUPEB) programme are to take note of the following payment guideline when paying for their fees;
1. Visit LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Payment Portal: https://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/jupeb-epayment-portal/index.php
2. Click on ‘Make Payment’
3. Enter your application number
4. Select JUPEB as Mode of Payment
5. Under ‘Type of Payment’, SELECT ACCEPTANCE
6. Click on Proceed (This will display your name)
7. Enter your Email address and GSM number
8. Click on Generate Invoice (This will generate a Remita RRR)
9. Click on PAY. (This will take you to Remita Page where you will be required to complete the payment process.
- Acceptance fee payment
- Tuition fee payment (payment of 60% part is allowed)
- The required O’ level subjects must have been merited by the candidate at the credit level.