This is to inform the general public about the Lagos State Polytechnic in short “LASPOTECH” ND Part-Time Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) has released the HND Part-Time Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the ND Part-Time Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the LASPOTECH 2021/2022 ND Part-Time Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into any of the under-listed ND programmes in the School of Part-Time Studies (SPTS) of the Polytechnic for 2021/2022 academic session.
LASPOTECH ND Part-Time Programmes
Part-time Programmes: 6-semester ND Part-time programmes
A. National Diploma Day (ND SPTS-D)
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-D)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-D)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-D)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-D)
- ND MARKETING (SPTS-D)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (SPTS-D)
- ND SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-D)
B. National Diploma Evening (ND SPTS-E)
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-E)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-E)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-E)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-E)
- ND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-E)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (SPTS-E)
- ND SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-E)
C. National Diploma Regular (ND SPTS-R)
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-R)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-R)
- ND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-R)
- ND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND CIVIL ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND COMPUTER ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-R)
- ND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION (SPTS-R)
- ND FOOD TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- ND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- ND INSURANCE (SPTS-R)
- ND MARKETING (SPTS-R)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (SPTS-R)
- ND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-R)
- ND SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
LASPOTECH ND Part-time Admission Entry Requirements
National Diploma programmes
All the SSCE or WASCE or GCE ‘O’ Level or NECO or NABTEB ai maximum of 5 credits obtained at a maximum of 2 sittings, of which English language, mathematics and three other subjects that are relevant to your course of study must be included.
Candidates that are in possession of lower qualifications than the above requirements but with the minimum of three relevant credits and two passes could be placed under consideration for admission into the National Diploma Programme only, provided such candidates are not younger than 40 years and have a minimum of 15 years work experience of SUPERVISORY LEVEL.
How to Apply
– Procedure for Online Applications
Applicants are to:
I. Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
ii. Click on the “2021/2022 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane.
iii. Select the programme i.e.” Part-Time ND or HND”.
iv. Click on “Continue”.
v. Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
vi. Then, Click on “Continue”
vii. Login with your username and password;
viii. Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
ix. Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of N7, 500) only (Seven Thousand five hundred naira only), exclusive of Bank charges.
x. Complete your application as appropriate
xi. Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO result as well as previous educational history.
xii. Ensure you print out your Application form, fee payment receipt and keep them safely.
xiii. You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
xiv. Print your completed application form before submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
xv. Click “Submit”
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally fill in correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Candidates are to please NOTE that Admission is on First Come, first served basis.
- Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
- The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
For more details, Call 08175975161, 0908275298, or 09098275298.