This is to inform the general public about the Lagos State Polytechnic in short “LASPOTECH” HND Part-Time Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) has released the HND Part-Time Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the HND Part-Time Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the LASPOTECH 2021/2022 HND Part-Time Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into any of the under-listed HND programmes in the School of Part-Time Studies (SPTS) of the Polytechnic for 2021/2022 academic session.
LASPOTECH HND Part-Time Courses
Higher National Diploma Day (HND SPTS-DAY)
- HND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-D)
- HND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-D)
- HND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-D)
- HND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-D)
- HND MARKETING (SPTS-D)
- HND MASS COMMUNICATION (BROADCAST) (SPTS-D)
- HND MASS COMMUNICATION (PRINT) (SPTS-D)
Higher National Diploma Evening (HND SPTS-Evening)
- HND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-E)
- HND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-E)
- HND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-E)
- HND MASS COMMUNICATION (BROADCAST) (SPTS-E)
- HND MASS COMMUNICATION (PRINT) (SPTS-E)
Higher National Diploma Regular (HND SPTS-Regular)
- HND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-R)
- HND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-R)
- HND BIOCHEMISTRY (SPTS-R)
- HND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- HND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-R) – IKORODU
- HND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-R) – SURULERE
- HND CIVIL ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- HND COMPUTER ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- HND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-R) – IKORODU
- HND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-R) – SURULERE
- HND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (ELECTRICAL POWER AND MACHINE OPTION) (SPTS-R)
- HND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMS OPTION) (SPTS-R)
- HND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- HND ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION (SPTS-R)
- HND FOOD TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- HND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- HND INSURANCE (SPTS-R)
- HND MARKETING (SPTS-R)
- HND MASS COMMUNICATION (BROADCAST) (SPTS-R)
- HND MASS COMMUNICATION (PRINT) (SPTS-R)
- HND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY OPTION) (SPTS-R)
- HND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (POWER AND PLANT TECHNOLOGY OPTION) (SPTS-R)
- HND MICROBIOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- HND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-R)
LASPOTECH HND Part-time Admission Requirements
- Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
- Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme.
- Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
- All candidates are expected to consult the Institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying.
How to Apply
– Procedure for Online Applications
Applicants are to:
I. Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
ii. Click on the “2021/2022 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane.
iii. Select the programme i.e.” Part-Time ND or HND”.
iv. Click on “Continue”.
v. Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
vi. Then, Click on “Continue”
vii. Login with your username and password;
viii. Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
ix. Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of N7, 500) only (Seven Thousand five hundred naira only), exclusive of Bank charges.
x. Complete your application as appropriate
xi. Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO result as well as previous educational history.
xii. Ensure you print out your Application form, fee payment receipt and keep them safely.
xiii. You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
xiv. Print your completed application form before submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
xv. Click “Submit”
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally fill in correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Candidates are to please NOTE that Admission is on First Come, first served basis.
- Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
- The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
For more details, Call 08175975161, 0908275298, or 09098275298.