This is to inform the general public about the Lagos State Polytechnic in short “LASPOTECH” HND Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) has released the HND Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the HND Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the LASPOTECH HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-time 2-year Higher National Diploma programmes of Lagos State Polytechnic for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
LASPOTECH HND Courses: Full-Time
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
- Agricultural Extension and Management
- Animal Production Technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Fisheries Technology
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
- Mass Communication with Options in (i). Broadcast (ii). Print
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with options in
- Farm Power and Machinery Engineering
- Soil and Water Engineering
- Post-Harvest Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options in
- Electronics & Telecommunications
- Electrical Power & Machines
- Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in
- Power and Plant
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Industrial Design with options in
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT& BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Biological Sciences with options in
- Environmental Biology
- Chemical Sciences with options in:
- Physical Science with options in:
- Physics with Electronics
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management Technology
LASPOTECH HND Admission – Entry Requirements
The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
1. Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma Programme.
Please note further that all Management Courses, except Office Technology, Computer Science, Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) and Electrical/Electronics requires one sitting.
2. Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
3. Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
4. All candidates are expected to consult the Institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying.
1. Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill in correct information.
The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
2. Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
3. For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
4. Applicants should check the Polytechnic portal for details on Screening Exercise.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS
Applicants are expected to:
- Visit the Polytechnic portal “www.mylaspotech.edu.ng”
- Click on “Applicant’s Login Menu”
- Click on Start a Fresh Application
- Select the programme i.e.” HND Full-Time“.
- Fill the profile form and makes sure to supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
- Then, Click on “Continue”
- Login with your registered details;
- Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of Seven Thousand Five hundred naira only (7,500) only, exclusive of Bank charges.
- Complete your application as appropriate
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times.
- In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result as well as previous educational history.
- Candidates are expected to scan and upload their O ‘ level and National Diploma results.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, and receipt of payment and keep them safely
- You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size
- Print your completed application form after submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
- Click “Submit”
Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
For further information, contact: 08150999945, 07014623549, 08032803505.