The Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing, Igando in short “LASCON” 2020 Basic Midwifery Training Programme has started. The Lagos State College of Nursing and Midwifery application form for the Basic Midwifery Training Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced by the management.
Candidates who are interested and have been anxious about the application can get all the necessary application details from this post.
The new registration deadline is 7th January 2021
How to Apply for the Basic Midwifery Training Programme 2020
The following steps will guide you through your application:
- First, visit the site by clicking on this link https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng/. Then towards the end of the page click on “Start Application” to start your application and complete your registration process. You will need your email address and your password to log in so you can complete your application.
- Click on “Make Payment” from the dashboard.
- To pay the required amount of N10,200.00 (Ten Thousand and Two Hundred Naira), enter your card details. The payment is to be made via the online banking application.
- Your status on the portal will be updated upon successful payment. This will enable you to be able to complete the admission form and then press the “submit” button.
- A photocard will automatically come up after the form submission. The card should be printed in colour.
- Applicants who have valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to enter the hall to write the CBT entrance examination. This means applicants who do not have the card will not be allowed.
The date scheduled for the examination is Saturday 9th January 2021 and the scheduled time is 9:00am. CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus is the scheduled venue. The examination is in Computer-Based Testing Form.
The following subjects will be covered for the examination:
- English Language
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
No hardcopy form will be sold at the College so candidates should not visit the college for that purpose. For the sake of future contacts, applicants are required to have a functional email address and phone number. It is advisable that candidates keep their login details as it will also be used for checking their results.
The school fees for the first year is N230,000.00 (Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira) only and it is payable before resumption.
The application will close on 7th January 2021.