The Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing also known “LASCON” Igando Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is what this article is about. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing (LASCON) Igando has released its Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the LASCON 2021/2022 Basic Midwifery Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Basic Midwifery Training Programme at the Lagon State College of Nursing Igando, Alimosho LGA, Lagos
WASSCE/NECO (O’Level) with credit in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two (2) sintings Le combining WARC with WAEC, NECO with NECO OR NABTEB (English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry) at one sitting
SALES OF FORM: Application starts Tuesday, 12 October, 2021 and closes Friday, 19 November, 2021 at 12noon
AGE RANGE: Candidate must not be less than 17years of age at the time of resumption in March 2022
STUDY PERIOD: 3YEARS,
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Proceed online to https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng
2. Click on ‘Start Application to start your application process and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
3. From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment
4. Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,500:00 (Fifteen) Thousand, Five Hundred Naira)only from the online banking application.
5. After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit’ button.
6. After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which you should print out in colour and keep for the examination.
7. Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed into the CBT Examination Center,
8. Application Closes Friday 19 November, 2021 at 12noon.
Entrance Examination date is Saturday, 4″ December, 2021 Venue is CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus. at 9:00am.
The Examination is Computer-Based Testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology. Physics, Chemistry and Current Affairs
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD. THE COLLEGE DOES NOT SELL PAST QUESTIONS.
Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
Candidates are advised to keep their log-in details as same will be used for result checking
Candidates are also to check their results via the portal from Tuesday 14 December, 2021
Note that first year School fees is N230, 000:00 (Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira) only payable before resumption.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS.