The LabEight Africa Incubator Program 2020 program is inviting applications from candidates who are looking forward to participating in the program. the program is aimed at supporting local entrepreneurs by offering them the necessary operational and technical support as well as equipping them with the business and leadership skill required to develop and build socially conscious solutions while delivering on its mandate of building a world-class local ecosystem.
About LabEight Africa Incubator Program
The program is going to be 6 months long program that would be focused on product development, market readiness, and access to investment. LabEight Africa is looking forward to picking companies for its first cohort in the summer of 2020, and a second cohort would follow in the fall of summer.
LabEight is an initiative that equips entrepreneurs with exactly what they need, a business and technology partner that would help round up things and get them done.
CHECK OUT: HiiL's Innovating Justice Challenge 2020 Accelerator Programme (Funding Available) | APPLY NOW
- Mentorship and Training: they wish to offer training and mentorships to young local entrepreneurs to help them develop world-class solutions
- Social Impact: to contribute to the growth of the tech ecosystem in the continent
- Provide solutions to the problem: they wish to develop solutions that would solve socio-economic problems.
Candidates who get accepted in the LabEight Africa Incubator Program 2020, would receive the following benefits:
- Advisory: Business advisory and mentorship by assigning a team of experienced entrepreneurs, leaders, and social impact specialists to help with in-depth and personalized advice.
- Access to Funding: as a part of the LabEight Africa Incubator Program 2020, beginners would be funnelled into the LabEight Capital venture capital pool where the decision would be taken concerning direct investments into the startups. Plus, there would be pitch days, where investors from different parts of the globe would be present.
- Product Development: Matchmaking with an experienced Co-founder and CTO/CxO around the globe to bring about the leading of product development and market growth. As a part of the program, founders who lack or require technical, business development, growth, etc. skills would be matched with LabEight’s pool of highly experienced CTOs, CEOs, COO., CxOs.
In other for you to partake in the LabEight Africa Incubator Program 2020, you would need to meet the following eligibility criteria. They include:
- The program is open to anybody from any African country with an idea that solves social problems with a potential to scale
- You do not need to have a registered business to apply for the program
- They are basically targeting early-stage startups and founders. But, startups who have raised funds can also apply to partake in the program.
How to Apply
Follow this link. to get detail concerning how to apply for the LabEight Africa Incubator Program 2020.
For more details about the program, follow this link.