The LA Tribe university destination Australia scholarship for international students 2020 scheme aims to attract and support new domestic and internet students to study in regional Australia and offers students in a high-quality learning experience and scholarship offers.
About the LA Trobe University Destination Australia Scholarships For International Students 2020
CHECK OUT: MacEwan University Provost's Entrance Scholarship for International Students 2020 | APPLY NOW
Recipients of the scholarship will be selected by the university based on their;
- Evidence of academic merit of a minimum of 70WAM for the highest completed qualification
- If your chosen course is eligible and you meet the course entry requirements, the LA Tribe international scholarship selection will assess your application
- There are limited scholarship places available. Therefore meeting the minimum WAM requirements will not guarantee a scholarship
- Once you receive your scholarship award, Lester, via email, it is important that you meet any conditions in your offer and accept your offer as soon as possible to secure your scholarship
The Recipients are Subjected to the Below Obligations
- The recipient must be studying full time at a regional campus in a course that is offered in its entirety at the campus. The scholarship will not be transferrable to other campuses
- If you undertake a semester enrollment you must be enrolled in 4 subjects to be considered a full-time student
- If you undertake a term enrollment you must enroll in 2 subjects per term and complete a total of 4 subjects by the end of 2020 to be considered a full-time student
- Recipients must maintain a residency in any area other than R1 classification and provide evidence of residency if requested
- If you are commencing studies online in 2020 due to government-imposed COVID 19 travel restrictions, your eligibility for the scholarship will not be impacted. However, the scholarship will not be paid until you arrive at your chosen regional residency
- Recipients cannot hold any of the scholarships.
To be able to apply for the LA Trobe university destination Australia scholarship for international students 2020, you must have certified all the necessary and mandatory eligibility requirements for the LA Trobe university destination Australia scholarship for international students 2020.
These eligibility requirements are a potent means of ensuring that qualified candidates apply for the scholarship. The eligibility requirements for the LA Trobe university destination Australia scholarship for international students in 2020 are stated below, all applicants must be;
- Be an international student commencing their first year of study in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework or course in the semester of 2020 and 2021
- Be studying full time at a regional campus in a course that is offered entirety at that campus
- Online certificate and diploma course students are not eligible for the scholarship
- Be residing in any area other than R1 classification on intending to move to an area other than R1 classification
These are the eligibility requirements for the LA Trobe university destination Australia scholarship for international students 2020
How To Apply
To apply for the LA Trobe university destination Australia scholarship for international students 2020, all applicants are to apply by clicking on this link. No separate application is required, all you need to do is to apply for your course on a LA Trobe regional campus. If your chosen course is eligible and you meet the course entry requirements the LA Trobe international scholarship selection boards will assess your application.
|Intake Description||Term 5 2020||Semester 1 2021||Semester 2 2021|
|Application submission deadline||28 August 2020||30 November 2020||16 April 2021|
|Conditions to be met and required to be submitted||Rolling deadline||4 December 2020||23 April 2021|
|Scholarship application assessed and rank||Rolling deadline||7-21 December 2020||26 April- 10 May 2020|
|Announcement of the scholarship outcome to successful and unsuccessful candidates||Rolling deadline||22 December 2020||11 May 2021|
For more details about the award, visit this link.
CHECK OUT: Strathclyde Business School (SBS) Deans Excellence Scholarships for First Class Degrees for International Students 2020 | APPLY NOW