The application portal for the Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board in short “KWSUBEB” Recruitment Exercise for Teachers is now open. Details about the recruitment exercise and application process are given below.
About the KWSUBEB Recruitment Exercise for Teachers
Applications are currently being accepted by the Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) from eligible NCE holders for its various teaching vacancies. You can get the recruitment requirement as well as the application method from this post.
Eligible persons are invited to apply for the 2,701 teaching vacancies in the Kwara State basic schools (Primary 1 – Junior Secondary School 3).
Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Recruitment Requirements
The underlisted requirements will make interested persons eligible to apply for the opportunity:
- Five(5) O’ level passes must be possessed by applicants in not more than two sittings, Mathematics and English Language inclusive.
- The only applicants who will be considered are those in possession of NCE Certificates in relevant subject areas. It would be an added advantage if applicants possess Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) as well as computer literacy.
- The age of applicants should not be less than 22.
- There must be willingness on the part of applicants to be deployed to any part of the Local Government Area of Origin.
- A recognized Government Hospital must have medically certified applicant fit for work.
Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Recruitment Available Positions
Vacancies are advertised for Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the underlisted areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
How to Apply for Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Recruitment & Other Details
Interested persons who meet the requirements mentioned above are to apply via the following steps:
- Completion of an online form via this link
- An upload of the candidate’s recent passport photograph must be done by the applicant. Applicants are also required to upload valid means of identification (National I.D Card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Voters Card) as well as all academic certificates.
Candidates who would be invited for the written Qualifying Examinations are those who have been found eligible. The schedule for the examination is Monday 25th January 2021 by 10:00 am.
Candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations will be invited for Oral interview and screening of certificates. The schedule for the interview is Monday 1st February 2021 to Saturday 6th February 2021 by 10:00 am daily. It is required that candidates come along with their acknowledgement slips printed online.
NB: For each stage of the recruitment process, successful candidates will be notified via SMS.
The application will from the date of this advertisement last for two weeks. The application portal will be opened from Monday 4th January 2021 and will be closed by midnight on Saturday 16th January 2021.