The Kwara State College of Education (Technical) Lafiagi in short “KWCOETL” Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is what this article is all about. Expect the available course, requirements, and how to apply.
About the KWCOETL 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Form
This is to inform staff, students and the general public that admission into Kwara State College of Education (Technical), Lafiagi for 2021/2022 academic session has commenced.
JAMB candidates who had earlier chosen the College as their preferred institution should endeavour to upload their O’Level results via JAMB portal.
Meanwhile, candidates who sat the 2021 UTME Examination and scored 100 and above but did not choose the College are to process change of institutions into the College at any JAMB accredited centre without further delay and make the College their most preferred institution.
Once again, interested candidates who did not sit UTME JAMB Examinations but wish to apply to the College can do so via the above website.
1.0 AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
The following programmes are available across the various schools and departments in the College.
A. SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (Course Combinations)
1. Integrated Science/Computer Science Education
2. Integrated Science/Chemistry Education
3. Integrated Science/Physics Education
4. Integrated Science/Mathematics Education
5. Integrated Science/Biology Education
6. Integrated Science (Double Major)
7. Biology/Physics Education
8. Biology/Chemistry Education
9. Biology/Computer Education
10. Biology/Mathematics Education
11. Chemistry/Physics Education
12. Chemistry/Computer Education
13. Chemistry/Mathematics Education
14. Physics/Mathematics Education
15. Physics/Computer Education
16. Mathematics/Computer Education
B. SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
1. Agricultural Science Education (Double Major)
2. Business Education (Double Major) with option in Accounting or Office Technology and Management
3. Economics/Mathematics Education
4. Economics/Computer Education
C. SCHOOL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Technical Education (Double major) with options as follows:
1. Automobile Technology Education
2. Building Technology Education
3. Electrical/Electronics Technology Education.
4. Metal Works Tech. Education
5. Wood Works Tech. Education.
Method of Application
Interested members of the public can apply via the College website: https://portal.kwacoetl.edu.ng/prestud_nce_form.php