This is to inform the general public about the Kwara State College of Education in short “KWCOE” Ilorin Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
About the Kwara State College of Education 2021/2022 Degree Admission Form
Interested candidates are invited for admission into the full-time bachelor degree programmes of the Ekiti State University (formerly University of Ado-Ekiti) in affiliation with Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin.
Programmes leading to the award of the following Bachelor Degrees are available:
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Nursery/Primary Education
- Bachelor of Arts (Education)(B.A.Ed)
- Bachelor of Science (Education)(B.Sc.Ed)
- Education/Social Studies
– Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME
Candidates must satisfy the following minimum requirements
* Five credit passes in SSCE (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings
* Five Credit Passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including the English Language
* Candidates must have written and passed the 2021 UTME conducted by the JAMB
* The candidate’s score at the last UTME (2021) must not be less than 160
* Success at the post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by admitting college.
– Direct Entry Candidate: 3-Year Full-Time Programme.
Candidates must satisfy the following entry requirements
* pass at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE ‘O’level credit or its equivalent in three subjects, including English, A pass at the NCE General English is accepted in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/’O’level
* Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in three other subjects including the English Language.
* Admission of Direct Entry Candidate is, however, subject to success at the Post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college
* Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in two other subjects including the English Language.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application for Post UTME screening will be done on the College portal. Visit this link: https://www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/regular/application to apply
The application fee is N2,000.
Interested applicants are to effect a change of Institution to Kwara State College of Education Ilorin (Affiliated to Ekiti State University) Kwara State on the JAMB portal. A change of course may also be required if the course you want to apply for is not the one you initially chose while filling your UTME (JAMB) form.