This is to inform the general public about the Kaduna State Teachers Service Board in short “KSTSB” Recruitment of Secondary Schools Teachers. Details about the recruitment are given below.
About the KSTSB Recruitment of Secondary Schools Teachers
Applications from holders of Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) or Higher National Diploma (HND) are being accepted by the Kaduna State Teachers Service Board (KSTSB) for its 2021 Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment exercise.
Eligible candidates who are interested in applying who wish to develop a teaching profession career are invited by the Kaduna State Teacher’s Service Board to apply for teaching appointments in the public secondary schools in Kaduna State. If you have been waiting for this opportunity, then this post will provide you with the requirements needed as well as the application method.
Kaduna State Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment Requirements
If you want to be recruited into the service of the Board, you are required to:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma which must have been obtained from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
- Must not be above the age of 50
- Must be in possession of NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Application of candidates holding a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. is also accepted
- Be willing enough to get deployed to any part of the State
- It will be an added advantage if candidates possess a teaching qualification(s) and certified computer knowledge.
- Application of candidates who have the requisite skills to carry out research and innovation in supporting digital learning in the state are encouraged.
Kaduna State Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment Selection Process
The process of selection for recruitment is written below:
- Verification of Applications by Board
- Call for CBT for Qualified Applicants
- Final List
How to Apply
- The online application form must be completed by all interested and eligible candidates via this link
- Persons who are Living with Disability (PwDs) are encouraged to apply as Kaduna State Government is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equality.
- From Monday 28th December 2020 application portal will be opened and will close on Thursday 12th January 2021 by12:00am-midnight.
Visit the official webpage via this link for more information