This is to inform the general public about the Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME (ND Full-Time Admission) Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara has released the Post UTME (ND Full-Time Admission) Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Post UTME (ND Full-Time Admission) Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
Kogi State Polytechnic 2021/2022 Post UTME (ND Full-Time Admission) Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. The price of the form is N2000. See details below.
- Only candidates with Minimum JAMB Score of 100 are eligible to apply
- If you choose Kogi state Polytechnic as second choice or third choice kindly update Your First Choice of institution to Kogi State polytechnic via your Jamb portal (jamb.org)
- Visit www.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ngClick on the apply now link
- click on apply Online
- Click on UTME Screening Application
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background not more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- You Must Come Along with your registration for screening
For Further Info and Online assistance during application
- Kindly Visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
- Agents are Online from 9am – 5pm Mon-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5pm and 8am daily