This is to inform the general public about the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery has released the Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery 2021/2022 Admission Form
This is to notify all interested candidates that the sales of form for admission into Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede, 2021/2022 Academic Session, is on.
- Visit the School’s official website (www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng)
- Click on Apply Now
- Create an Account by providing a valid email address, name, phone number and address.
- Submit and proceed to the payment page. Your payment information will be displayed, including your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and the amount to be paid.
- Print out your Payment Invoice
- Process your payment through Bank Payment or Online Payment
- Bank Payment
- Take the printed invoice from your application portal (which contains your RRR) to any bank branch of your choice, and pay
- Online Payment
- Visit www.remita.net
- Click on Bills & Purchases
- Click on Pay RRR Invoice
- Enter the RRR generated from your application portal
- Process your payment with your ATM card details
- Bank Payment
- Return to the School’s Application Portal and confirm your payment
- Submit your Biodata and complete your application. Once application is completed, you will no longer be able to edit your biodata
- Print your Application Form. (Entrance Examination will be Computer-Based)
NOTE: Candidates are to process their Application Fee payment with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the School’s Application Portal ONLY. Any other payment with RRR generated outside the School’s Application Portal will not be recognized.