This informs the public about the Keeling Curve Prize 2024. Details about the Program are given below.
About Keeling Curve Prize 2024
The Global Warming Mitigation Project’s flagship program, the Keeling Curve Prize, awards $50,000 annually to each of 10 global projects that demonstrate the ability to reduce, replace, or remove greenhouse gases in the atmosphere and oceans.
Since 2018, we’ve awarded $1.75M to 60 nonprofits, for-profits, and startups, vetted more than 1,130 viable solutions, and grown one of the largest networks of global warming mitigators in the world. The initiatives we’ve awarded are currently projected to reduce 3.27 gigatons of CO2e emissions this year alone (self-reported data).
One of the ways that the Keeling Curve Prize is unique and wonderful is that we accept applications from a broad range of innovators and climate thinkers, ranging from those elevating tried and true traditional solutions to those pursuing new high-tech frontiers. Whether you are an entrepreneur/startup, a university research group, a non-profit or community leader, or an intrapreneur at a large company or organization, we want to hear about the best initiatives to reduce emissions or increase uptake of greenhouse gases. We want to activate and accelerate climate solutions from many different corners of the world and voices.
- Create an account. Note that you do not need to have an account to access the application questions, but you will need an account to input responses and edit and submit the application.
- Log into the platform at kcp-conduit.org/login and click “Apply Now”.
- Enter your application responses across all three tabs (Eligibility, General, Application Questions).
- At any point before the application deadline, you can save your responses and return to the application. Saved applications will be accessible on the applicant portal home page after logging in. Out of an abundance of caution, we recommend that you also save responses in another format that is accessible to you to be certain you do not lose your work if the browser gets closed or any other unplanned circumstance occurs.
- When you are ready to submit, click “Review and Submit” in the upper left hand corner.
- Review your application and confirm submission.
You must press Submit before the application deadline for your application to be considered complete. Any saved applications that have not been submitted will not be considered.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 12 February 2024.
- Switzer Fellowship 2024 ($17,000 cash award)
- Asia Foundation XCEPT Fellowship Program 2024 for Women Researchers ($25,000 stipend)
- AWJP Reporting Fellowship 2024