The Kaduna State University in short “KASU” Vice Chancellor 1st Essay Competition 2020 is inviting applications from participants who are looking forward to partaking in the Essay writing competition. The competition was created with the intention to promote comprehensive literacy education for all undergraduates of the Kaduna State University, Kaduna Nigeria under the leadership of the Vice Chancellor, Professor Muhammad Tanko.
About the 2020 KASU 1st Vice Chancellor Essay Competition
The Topic for the Kaduna state university vice chancellor 1st Essay Competition 2020 is; COVID-19 AND ITS IMPACT ON KADUNA STATE.
Laptop and #100,000
Laptop and #70,000
Laptop and #50,000
Eligibility and General Rules
The Eligibility and general rules of the Kaduna State University Essay Competition 2020 is stated below:
- This competition is available to all interested undergraduate students of Kaduna state university.
- All the entries are to be written by one Author
- The entries should be the original work of the author and must be unpublished elsewhere
- It must be written in English
- The essays are expected to be between 1500-2000 words and should be typed in “Times New Roman and Double-Spaced.
How to Apply
The competition is coordinated by the Student Affairs Division at the Kaduna State University (KASU), Kaduna, Nigeria.
Application Deadline Dates
Submission of entries closes on 31st, December 2020.