This is to notify all applicants who choose Kaduna State University in short “KASU” and scored above 170 in the just concluded UTME to apply for the institution’s Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. The School invites suitably qualified candidates to take part in its upcoming admission screening exercise.
Table of Contents
KASU Post UTME registration is still ongoing.
In this article, we shall be sharing all the necessary information to serve as a guide for aspiring candidates of the institution.
About the 2020/2021 KASU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form
Applicants are expected to have completed all registration processes on or before the closing date. Candidates who applied with awaiting results should also ensure that they upload their SSCE credentials before the closing date as well.
Candidates who want to apply for KASU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session are expected to satisfy some basic requirements in order to take part in the screening process, and these requirements include the following below:
- Candidates are to possess a minimum of five (5) Credit passes in their Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) which are to include Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must have sat for the just concluded UTME and chose Kaduna State University as their Institution of the first choice and must have scored an aggregate or above the aggregate score based on their different courses of study.
- CLICK HERE TO SEE KASU CUT OFF MARKS FOR VARIOUS FACULTIES
- Candidates must upload their SSCE credentials on the KASU website before being considered for admission.
- Direct Entry Candidates shall also obtain the minimum A’ Level points in addition to the Five (5) Credit passes (which are to include Mathematics and English language).
How to Apply
Candidates who satisfy the above eligibility requirements can now proceed to apply for the screening and aptitude test. Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000.00). This payment is to be made through the payment options made available in the University’s portal.
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number as your username
- Your password is your JAMB Registration Number excluding the first and last character.
- Click on ‘Proceed with payment’ to generate your payment details.
- Click ‘Pay Via Interswitch’ at the top of the page and proceed with payment
- After successful payment, log out of the portal and wait for 10 minutes, then log back in and complete your registration process.