The Kaduna State University in short “KASU” Basic & Remedial Programmes Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released, and interested candidates can now purchase the admission form. Expect the requirements, subject combinations, and how to apply for the form below.
About the KASU Basic & Remedial Programmes Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The Kaduna State University (KASU) is now inviting applications from all interested candidates for admission into the college of Basic Studies for the academic session of 2020/2021.
Latest Update: KASU Basic studies and Remedial studies application new deadline has been scheduled for January 31st 2020 and February 7th, 2020 respectively.
KASU College of Basic Studies Programmes & Admission Requirements
Basic Programmes (pre-degree)
- Basic Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics, and Geography).
- Basic Humanities (English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government, and Literature).
- All the candidates that are admitted for the Basic programmes are required to register for the 2021 UTME for admission.
- Candidates are expected to be in possession of 5 O’level credits passes including English and Mathematics, acquired at a maximum of two sittings.
- Remedial Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics, and Geography).
- Remedial Humanities (English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government, and Literature).
- Candidates that were admitted for the remedial programmes are expected to register for the 2021 UTME for admission.
- All the candidates that are for the remedial programmes are expected to register and pass at Credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient before they are placed under consideration for the admission.
- Candidates are expected to be in possession of a minimum 3 O’level credit passes acquired in a maximum of two sittings.
How to Apply
Candidates for all CBS programmes are expected to log into the Kaduna State University forms website (www.forms.kasu.edu.ng), click the register link and then follow the process below.
- Start your application by creating a profile: Check your e-mail for your Username and password;
- Click on “available forms” and then choose the program of study
- Fill out the form for the application.
- The candidate is expected to pay the sum of five thousand Naira (N5,000.00) as a processing fee. Click on “Pay via Interswitch”.
- On the review page, select your desired payment method:
- Click on “Pay with WebPay” to pay online or
- Click on “Pay with Bank Branch” to pay at any bank. FCMB is the preferred bank. Print out the reference page and the present at the bank for payment
- The university would not enter into correspondence with any of the candidates on their decision.
- Candidates that received the provisional admission would be required to make provision for the originals of their credentials at the registration point.
All the completed hard copies of the application form are to be returned to the office of the administrative secretary, college of Basic Studies, Kaduna State University before February 7, 2021 (remedial) and January 31, 2021 (basic studies).