This is to update admission seekers about the Kaduna State University in short “KASU” Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Details about the admission list are given below.
The management of Kaduna State University (KASU) has released its Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. So, candidates, that participated in the above-named institution last Post UTME screening exercise can check their admission status via the institution’s portal. All prospective candidates are to take note of the details of the notice released by the institution below.
How to Check the KASU 2020/2021 Admission List
Admission status seekers can check the KASUL 2020/2021 HND Admission List via the JAMB CAPS portal or the official URL provided by the institution for checking admission lists. But for now, the JAMB CAPS portal is the only place candidates can check their KASU admission status.
Prospective candidates can check their KASU admission status via JAMB CAPS with the steps below.
- Open the JAMB E-Facility website with this URL: jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your JAMB profile by inputting your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your KASU admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
Note: Clicking ”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates