With the application for the Julius Berger Nigeria Internship 2021 open, eligible and qualifications applicants are encouraged to apply before the deadline date scheduled for the 28th of September, 2020. Abuja Furniture Production (AFP) with 350 employees is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC and one of the leading manufacturers in the furniture and interior design sector. Projects for state institutions, private customers, as well as in-house interior fittings are implemented across the country.
Table of Contents
About the Julius Berger Nigeria Internship 2021
Julius Berger Nigeria PLC (Julius Berger) is a top construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in carrying out and accomplishing complex works that require the maximum level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know-how. At Julius Berger Nigeria PLC, your interest in the company is appreciated.
CHECK OUT: Citizen Lab Fellowship 2020 on Surveillance, Digital Security, and Race (Up to $24,000 CAD) | APPLY NOW
The success achieved by the leading construction company, Julius Berger, largely depends on the passion, competence, and precision of its employees. You are encouraged to become part of the Julius Berger team and support its cause in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. To this end, experienced professionals and young professionals are provided with opportunities in technical and commercial fields through the Julius Berger Nigeria Internship.
duties and Responsibilities
As a selected candidate for the Julius Berger Nigeria Internship, there are certain responsibilities and tasks that you are required to carry out. These responsibilities include:
- Participation in the optimization of the planning of the production and material flow
- Provision of support and assistance in the implementation of measures to improve productivity, quality, and reduce scrap
- Accompaniment of coordination processes between production, construction, purchasing,and logistics
The selected candidates who applied for the Julius Berger Nigeria Internship 2021, will be entitled to certain benefits. These benefits include:
- Attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
- Assumption of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in company camps
In addition, selected candidates will be afforded the position to be present at an information event which in itself helps them to expand their network.
In order to be selected as a qualified candidate for the Julius Berger Nigeria Internship, there are certain eligibility criteria required of the candidates. These eligibility criteria and requirements are as follows, the candidate must:
- Be a Bachelor of Engineering (from the 4th semester)
- Have good knowledge of German and English
- Have a User knowledge, MS Office
- Have substantial knowledge of CAD, CAM desirable
- Possess a current certificate of enrollment
- Be interested in working in multicultural, international project teams
- Possess the Initiative required to meet the standards of the Julius Berger team
It should be noted that the duration of use is scheduled for 5 to 6 months and as such, candidates are advised to ensure that they state their desired period.
Julius Berger PLC is looking forward to meeting interested and qualified candidates. Candidates are advised to visit the official online platform via this link to use the online application option and send in their complete application, with the following documents attached (Cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, Certificates). Candidates should note that if they have any questions, they should not hesitate to contact Ms. Samira Azgua on 0611 1390 3664.
28th of September, 2020.
For more details, visit this link.