This post has been written to give detailed information to the general public about JSCOEG NCE & Pre-NCE Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. The NCE and Pre-NCE forms for admission into Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) into the 2020/2021 academic session is now available for sale.
About the 2020/2021 JSCOEG NCE & Pre-NCE Admission Form
The management of Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates into its NCE and Pre-NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. You ca get all the necessary information from this post.
How to Apply for Jigawa State College of Education Gumel Admission Form
The amount payable as an application fee for the programme is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only. To apply, visit any of the designated areas listed below:
- School of Undergraduate Studies Jigawa State College of Education, M.B 1002, Gumel.
- Okasha Computer Plaza No. 7 Maje Road
- ASH-HAB Computer Kan-gada Road, Kanti Kazaure. 08067489840.
- K. Arts & Gallery B/Kudu No. 23 Dudu Bako Road, Birnin Kudu. 08066923288.
- Dutse Educational Forum No. 12 Emir Road Dutse.
- Savings and Loan. Ringim Branch Jigawa State
NB: The only candidates allowed to apply are those with JAMB Number
To activate account:
- Click on the “New Application”
- Fill in your name and JAMB number
- You will be taken to the login page
To login, make use of your JAMB number (the one you have previously entered) as your username and also as your password. If the login is successful, you will be welcomed to a new page.
On the page you entered, confirm your information, and proceed to select the method of payment you want. Upon successful payment, fill your application form. It will be required from you to fill in your personal information which includes your names and any other relevant information. It is required that you fill in a valid phone number which will be the primary communication medium regarding your application.
Choice of Programme
There is a list of available programmes. You will be required to choose a programme from the list.
- It is required that you enter your O’ level examination results in not more than two sittings.
- De candidates in addition to the above are required to enter the institution, class if diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A’ level)
- It is required that candidates enter the grade details of relevant O’ level results (SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/TCII etc)
- Candidates are to specify the centre number and exam number of all the results he/she has entered.
Uploading your Passport Photograph
Candidates are to upload a recent passport photograph. The passport should be very clear and should have a plain background. It should be in JPEG format and its size should not be more than 50kb.
Once you have completed the form filling, then click on the “Submit application” button. Make sure that you cross-check all the information you have filled in before submitting the form finally.
Printing of Application Form
After submitting your application form successfully, then there will be a display of your application page. Your application ID is the serial number on your slip and it is also your login username. To print it, click on the Print Application button.
At Screening Centre
You must attend the screening in person before your application can be processed.
- Bring the originals of your relevant credentials (’ level results, JAMB result/acknowledgment slip, A’ level results, diploma or IJMB) whichever one applies to you.
- There will be a submission of the photocopies of all the results presented at the centre
- A utility card (scratch card for accessing results) will accompany the photocopy of the O’ level certificate/statement of results(s) of the examination body.
- It is required that candidates submit the photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age, and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
Candidates will be contacted with the date, time, and venue for their screening via their SMS on phone.