Use of English is a very important subject that all candidates that would be partaking in the JAMB examination would write. With this, they would need the JAMB Recommended Textbooks Use of English.
With this, you would note that a lot of textbooks are available but not all of them contains detailed information. There are reasons and benefits attached to benefits attached to these textbooks that you should check out.
What You Need to Know About JAMB Recommended Textbooks
JAMB Recommended Textbooks are approved books that you can use to study for your upcoming examination. These textbooks contain points that questions in the exam might come from. Students that are planning to come out in their JAMB exam with good grades are to use these textbooks to study for their exam.
Reason Why You Need the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
In your JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) examination you would come across various subjects. With this, you would have to study for each of them properly. But not all the textbooks contain detailed information as some of them are not correct.
Because some of the textbooks might not contain the points that questions in the exam would come from. But the JAMB Recommended Textbooks would provide all the information that you need for each of the topics.
Studying with textbooks is among the ways that you can use to pass your examination. With the aid of the JAMB Recommended Textbooks, you would stand a chance of completing the JAMB Syllabus.
Are JAMB Recommended Textbooks Compulsory?
It is necessary that you use the JAMB Recommended Textbooks to study for your upcoming examination. The Reasons for this are because reading the textbooks would guide you thoroughly as you prepare for your papers.
Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
Students should ensure that they check out the Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks as they are much. The major benefit of these textbooks is that students would have a chance of covering topics that questions in the exam might come from. With this, making all the papers in the exam.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks Use of English
The JAMB Recommended Textbooks Use of English is one of the tools that that student would use to prepare for their exam. Below are the books you need to study English Language while preparing for their JAMB exam
- BAMGBOSE, A. (2002). ENGLISH LEXIS AND STRUCTURE FOR SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES (REVISED EDITION), IBADAN: HEINEMANN
- BANJO, A. NAME(S)? (2004). NEW OXFORD SECONDARY ENGLISH COURSE BOOK SIX FOR SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS, IBADAN: UP PLC.
- BANJO, A. AYODELE, S. AND NDAHI, K. S. (1997). EXAM FOCUS: ENGLISH FOR WASSCE AND SSCE, IBADAN UP PLC
- CAESAR, O. J. (2003). ESSENTIAL ORAL ENGLISH FOR SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES, LAGOS: TONAD PUBLISHERS LIMITED
- EGBE, D. I (1996). MASTERING ENGLISH USAGE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS, LAGOS: TISONS
- ELUGBE, B. (2000). ORAL ENGLISH FOR SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES, IBADAN: HEINEMANN
- GRANT, N. J. H, NNAMONU, S. JOWITT, D. (1998). SENIOR ENGLISH PROJECT 3, (NEW EDITION) HARLOW: LONGMAN
- IDOWU, O. O, SOGBESON, T. S, ADOFO, A. K. BURGESS, D. F AND BURGESS, L. J. (1998). ROUND-UP ENGLISH: A COMPLETE GUIDE, LAGOS: LONGMAN
- IDRIS, U. (2001). ORAL ENGLISH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS FOR SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES, LAGOS, M. YOUNGBRAIN PUBLISHERS
- IGWE, S. O. ATOYE, R. O. AND OLAYIWOLA, B. A. (2005). JAMB SUCCESS: ENGLISH LANGUAGE FOR UME, PCE, IBADAN: UP PLC
- NNAMONU, S. AND JOWITT, D. (1987). USE OF ENGLISH: JAMB PRACTICE TESTS, LAGOS: LONGMAN.
- NNAMONU, S. AND JOWITT, D. (1989). COMMON ERRORS IN ENGLISH, LAGOS: LONGMAN
- OBINNA, M. F. (2001). UNIVERSITY MATRICULATION USE OF ENGLISH, (FOURTH EDITION) PORT HARCOURT: SUNRAY BOOKS LIMITED
- OGUNSANWO, O. DURUAKU, A. B.C, EZECHUKWU, J AND NWACHUKWU, U. I (2005). COUNTDOWN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, (REVISED EDITION), IBADAN: EVANS
- OLATOYE, S. (2006). THE SILENT TEACHER, ADO-EKITI: SEGUN AND SONS ENTERPRISES
- OLUIKPE, B. O. A, NNAEMEKA, B. A, OBAH, T. Y, OTAGBURUAGU, E. J. ONUIGBO, S. AND OGBONNA, E. A. (1998).
- INTENSIVE ENGLISH FOR SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL 3, ONITSHA: AFRICANA – FIRST PUBLISHER.
- TOMORI, S. H. O (2000). OBJECTIVE TESTS FOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE ENGLISH: PRACTICE IN LEXIS, STRUCTURE AND IDIOM
- (REPRINTED EDITION), IBADAN: HEINEMANN
- UKWUEGBU, C, OKORO, O., IDRIS, A. U., OKEBUKOLA, F. O. AND OWOKADE, C. O. (2002). CATCH-UP ENGLISH FOR SSCE/UME, IBADAN: HEINEMANN
You can this link to get the JAMB Syllabus for Use of English.