To make your papers in your upcoming JAMB examination, you are to study with a guide. Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks Islamic Religious Studies is one of the sure ways that you can use to make your papers
These textbooks would expose you to a lot of things that you would benefit a lot from. The benefits of using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks Islamic Religious Studies would also be provided in this post.
What You Need to Know About JAMB Recommended Textbooks
JAMB Recommended Textbooks are approved books that you can use to study for your upcoming examination. These textbooks contain points that questions in the exam might come from. Students that are planning to come out in their JAMB exam with good grades are to use these textbooks to study for their exam.
Reason Why You Need the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
In your JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) examination you would come across various subjects. With this, you would have to study for each of them properly. But not all the textbooks contain detailed information as some of them are not correct.
Because some of the textbooks might not contain the points that questions in the exam would come from. But the JAMB Recommended Textbooks would provide all the information that you need for each of the topics.
Studying with textbooks is among the ways that you can use to pass your examination. With the aid of the JAMB Recommended Textbooks, you would stand a chance of completing the JAMB Syllabus.
Are JAMB Recommended Textbooks Compulsory?
It is necessary that you use the JAMB Recommended Textbooks to study for your upcoming examination. The Reasons for this are because reading the textbooks would guide you thoroughly as you prepare for your papers.
Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
Students should ensure that they check out the Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks as they are much. The major benefit of these textbooks is that students would have a chance of covering topics that questions in the exam might come from. With this, making all the papers in the exam.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks Islamic Religious Studies
The JAMB Recommended Textbooks Islamic Religious Studies is what I will be providing below and you should ensure to check them out. The list below contains the book
- ABDUL, M.O.A. (1976) STUDIES IN ISLAM SERIES BOOK 3, LAGOS: IPB
- ABDUL, M.O.A. (1982) STUDIES IN ISLAM SERIES BOOK 2, LAGOS: IPB
- ABDUL, M.O.A. (1988) THE CLASSICAL CALIPHATE, LAGOS: IPB
- ABDULRAHMAN AND CANHAM (N.D) THE INK OF THE SCHOLAR, OUP
- ALI, A.Y. (1975) THE HOLY QUR’AN TEXT: TRANSLATION AND COMMENTARY LEICESTER: THE ISLAMIC FOUNDATION
- ALI, M.M. (N.D) THE RELIGION OF ISLAM, LAHORE
- DOI, A. R. I. (1997) SHARIAH: THE ISLAMIC LAW; KUALA LUMPUR: NOORDEEN
- HAY LAL, M. (1982) THE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD (SAW), ACADEMIC PRESS
- LEMU, A. (1992) METHODOLOGY OF PRIMARY ISLAMIC STUDIES, LAGOS: IPB
- LEMU, A. (1993) ISLAMIC STUDIES FOR SSS, BOOK 1, LAGOS: IPB
- LEMU, A. (1993) ISLAMIC STUDIES FOR SSS, BOOKS, MINNA: IET
- MUHAMMAD, S. Q. (2010) AL-BURHANU FI TAJWIDIL QUR’AN CAIRO: SHIRKATUL-QUDUS
- OPELOYE, M.O. (1996) A DICTIONARY OF PEOPLES AND PLACES IN THE QUR’AN, LAGOS: ACADEMIC PRESS
- PHILIPS, A. A. B. (1997) USOOL AT-TAFSEER, KUALA LUMPUR: NOORDEEN
- QUADRI, Y.A. ET AL (1990) AL-IZIYYAH FOR THE ENGLISH AUDIENCE, IJEBU ODE: SHEBIOTIUOM PUBLICATION
- RAHIM, A. (1992) ISLAMIC HISTORY, LAGOS: IPB
- SAMBO, M.B. ET AL (1984) ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE FOR WASC BOOK 1, LAGOS: IPB
- SAMBO, M.B. ET AL (1984) ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE FOR WASC BOOK 3, LAGOS: IPB
- TRIMINGHAM, J.S. (1993) A HISTORY OF ISLAM IN WEST AFRICA, OXFORD, OUP
Click this link to get the JAMB Recommended Textbooks Islamic Religious Studies.