To easily pass your JAMB examination, you should ensure that you use the JAMB Recommended Textbooks. This is very important as it contains a lot of information that you would need in your examination. The JAMB Recommended Textbooks Igbo Language is what I would provide in this article.
Making good grades in your JAMB examination can be very easy if you read for this exam with a guide. You would also get the benefits of using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks in this article.
What You Need to Know About JAMB-Recommended Textbooks
JAMB Recommended Textbooks are approved books that you can use to study for your upcoming examination. These textbooks contain points that questions in the exam might come from. Students that are planning to come out in their JAMB exam with good grades are to use these textbooks to study for their exam.
Reason Why You Need the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
In your JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) examination you would come across various subjects. With this, you would have to study for each of them properly. But not all the textbooks contain detailed information as some of them are not correct.
Because some of the textbooks might not contain the points that questions in the exam would come from. But the JAMB Recommended Textbooks would provide all the information that you need for each of the topics.
Studying with textbooks is among the ways that you can use to pass your examination. With the aid of the JAMB Recommended Textbooks, you would stand a chance of completing the JAMB Syllabus.
Are JAMB-Recommended Textbooks Compulsory?
You must use the JAMB Recommended Textbooks to study for your upcoming examination. The Reasons for this are that reading the textbooks would guide you thoroughly as you prepare for your papers.
Benefits of Using the JAMB-Recommended Textbooks
Students should ensure that they check out the Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks as they are much. The major benefit of these textbooks is that students would have a chance of covering topics that questions in the exam might come from. With this, making all the papers in the exam.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks Igbo Language
Below, I will bring the JAMB Recommended Textbooks Igbo Language so you should ensure to check them out. The list below contains the books
- EMENANJO, E. N., OKOLIE, F. O. AND EKWE, B. U. (1995) IGBO MAKA SINỊỌ SEKỌNDỊRỊ SUKUL I.
- EMENANJO, E. N., DIKE, O. N., AGOMO S. N AND EZEUKO, R. O. (1999) EXAM FOCUS MAKA WASSCE NA UME, IBADAN: UNIVERSITY PRESS PLC.
- EZIKEOJIAKU, P. A. OKEBALAMA, C. N. ONWELUZO, C. N AND EKWE B. U. (1991) ULE IGBO MAKA SINỊỌ SEKỌNDỊRỊ, IBADAN: UNIVERSITY PRESS PLC.
- IKEKEONWU, C., EZIKEOJIAKU, P. A., UBANI, A. AND UGOJI, J. (1999) FONỌLỌJI NA GRAMA IGBO, IBADAN: UNIVERSITY PRESS PLC
- NZEAKỌ, J. U. T. (1972): OMENALA NDỊ IGBO, IBADAN: LONGMAN.
- OKOYE, O. F. S., OFOEGBU, N. F. AND EZIDIEGWU, B. L. (1997) ỌGBARA ỌHỤRỤ ỤTỌASỤSỤ IGBO MAKA SINỊỌ SEKỌNDỊRỊ, ONITSHA: HOUSTON PUBLISHERS LTD.
- OSUAGWU, B. I. N. (1979): NDỊ IGBO NA OMENALA HA, NIGERIA: MACMILLAN.
- UBESIE, T. U. (1978): ỌDỊNALA NDỊ IGBO, IBADAN: OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS.
- UMEH, I. O. A; ONYEKAONWU, G. O. NWADIKE, I. U. AND OKEKE I. O. (1992):
- ỤTỌASỤSỤ NA AGỤMAGỤ IGBO NKE SINỊỌ SEKỌNDỊRỊ SUKUL, IBADAN: EVANS.
- ỤBA – MGBEMENA, A. (2006): NTỌALA USOROASỤSỤ IGBO, IBADAN: GOLD PRESS LTD.
- ANỌZIE, C. C. (2003), IGBO KWENU: AKỤKỌ NA OMENALA NDỊ IGBO ENUGU: COMPUTER EDGE PUBLISHERS.
- ỌFỌMATA, C. E. (2005): NDEZU ỤTỌASỤSỤ IGBO. ENUGU: FORMAT PUBLISHERS (NIG) LTD.
- OFILI, D. N., ANOZIE C.C. AND CHUKWU, A.O. (2012): LINGWISTIIKI SAYENSỊ ASỤSỤ II. ENUGU: COMPUTER EDGE PUBLISHERS.
Click this link to get the JAMB Syllabus for the Igbo Language.