Not all Home Economics textbooks are suitable for the JAMB examination as some of them might not contain topics that you need. This is why studying with the JAMB Recommended Textbooks Home Economics is one of the best ways that you can use to pass this paper.
It can be very easy to use these textbooks and there are a lot of benefits attached to these books. You would also get other information about JAMB Recommended Textbooks Home Economics.
What You Need to Know About JAMB Recommended Textbooks
JAMB Recommended Textbooks are approved books that you can use to study for your upcoming examination. These textbooks contain points that questions in the exam might come from. Students that are planning to come out in their JAMB exam with good grades are to use these textbooks to study for their exam.
Reason Why You Need the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
In your JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) examination you would come across various subjects. With this, you would have to study for each of them properly. But not all the textbooks contain detailed information as some of them are not correct.
Because some of the textbooks might not contain the points that questions in the exam would come from. But the JAMB Recommended Textbooks would provide all the information that you need for each of the topics.
Studying with textbooks is among the ways that you can use to pass your examination. With the aid of the JAMB Recommended Textbooks, you would stand a chance of completing the JAMB Syllabus.
Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
Students should ensure that they check out the Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks as they are much. The major benefit of these textbooks is that students would have a chance of covering topics that questions in the exam might come from. With this, making all the papers in the exam.
Are JAMB Recommended Textbooks Compulsory?
It is necessary that you use the JAMB Recommended Textbooks to study for your upcoming examination. The Reasons for this are because reading the textbooks would guide you thoroughly as you prepare for your papers.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks Home Economics
The JAMB Recommended Textbooks Home Economics is would be provided below and students who would be taking this subject should check them. Below is the list
- ANFANI-JOE, M.E. AND OGUNJIDE, L.O. (1993). HOME MANAGEMENT FOR SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL 1 – 3, IBADAN: UNIVERSITY PRESS
- ANYAKOHA, E.U. AND ELUWA, M. (1990). HOME MANAGEMENT FOR SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES: ONITSHA: AFRICANA FIRST PUBLISHERS.
- ANYAKOHA, E.U (2006). HOME ECONOMICS FOR JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS BOOKS 1 – 3 YEARS): ONITSHA AFRICANA FIRST PUBLISHERS
- NEIL, A AND HESMONDHALGH, Z. (1985). REVISED HOME ECONOMIC: A COMPLETE REVISION COURSE FOR O’LEVEL AND GCE, CHARLES CO. LTD.
- OGUNJIDE, L.O., EGBUCHULAM, B., EYISI, O. ANIFANI-JOE, M.E AND OLUSANYA, J.O. (1993).
- CLOTHING AND TEXTILES FOR SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS 1 – 3, IBADAN: UNIVERSITY
- OLUSANYA, J.O., EYIS, O. ANFANI-JOE, M.E. OGUNJIDE, L.O. AND EGBUCHLAM, B. (1990).
- FOODS AND NUTRITION FOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS BOOKS 1 – 3, IBADAN: UNIVERSITY PRESS PLC.
- OLUSANYA, J. O., OLOJALA, S. O., BALA, F AND EYISI, O. (2000). EXAM FOCUS, FOOD AND NUTRITION FOR WASSCE AND SSCE, IBADAN: UNIVERSITY PRESS PLC.
Click this link to get the JAMB Recommended Textbooks Home Economics.