There are various ways that you can use to pass your JAMB examination with good grades but you would have to study in the right way. The JAMB Recommended Textbooks Hausa Language is what students that would be taking this subject in their exam should use.
This is one of the best ways that you can use to study for your exam as it would expose you to a lot of facts. A lot of benefits are attached to the JAMB Recommended Textbooks and you would get them in this post.
What You Need to Know About JAMB-Recommended Textbooks
These are approved books that you can use to study for your upcoming examination. These textbooks contain a lot of topics and points that questions in the exam might come from. Students that are planning to come out in their JAMB exam with good grades are to use these textbooks to study for their exam.
Reason Why You Need the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
In your JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) examination you would come across various subjects. With this, you would have to study for each of them properly. But not all the textbooks contain detailed information as some of them are not correct.
Because some of the textbooks might not contain the topics that question in the exam would come from. But the JAMB Recommended Textbooks would provide all the information that you need for each of the topics.
With the aid of the JAMB Recommended Textbooks, you would stand a chance of completing the JAMB Syllabus.
Are JAMB-Recommended Textbooks Compulsory?
You must use the JAMB Recommended Textbooks to study for your upcoming examination. The Reasons for this are that reading the textbooks would guide you thoroughly as you prepare for your papers.
Benefits of Using the JAMB-Recommended Textbooks
Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks as they are much. The major benefit of these textbooks is that students would have a chance of covering topics that questions in the exam might come from. With this, making all the papers in the exam.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks Hausa Language
Below, the JAMB Recommended Textbooks in the Hausa Language will be provided and students would have to use them to study for their exam. Check the list below to see the books
- GALADANCI, M.K.M. (1976). INTRODUCTION TO HAUSA GRAMMAR, ZARIA: LONGMAN
- JUNJU, M.H. (1980). RAYAYYEN NAHAWUN HAUSA, ZARIA: NNPC
- MUHAMMAD, Y.M. (2005). FASSARAR HAUSA, ZARIA: ABU PRESS
- SANI, M.A.Z. (1999). TSARIN SAUTI DA NAHAWUN HAUSA, IBADAN: UP PLC
- SANI, M.A.Z. NAME(S)? (2000). EXAM FOCUS: HAUSA LANGUAGE, IBADAN UP PLC
- SKINNER, N. (1977). GRAMMAR OF HAUSA, ZARIA: NNPC
- YAHAYA, I.Y. NAME(S)? (1992). DARUSSAN HAUSA 1 – 3, IBADAN, UP PLC
ADABI DA AL’ADU (LITERATURE AND CULTURE)
- BICHI, A.Y. (1979). WAƘOƘIN BIKIN AURE, LAGOS: NELSON
- DANGAMBO, A. (1984). RABE – RABEN ADABIN BAKA DA MUHIMMANCINSA GA RAYUWAR HAUSAWA, KANO: T.P.C.
- GUSAU, S.M. (1991). MAKAA DA MAWAƘAN HAUSA, KADUNA: FISBAS MEDIA SERVICE
- IBRAHIM, M.S. (1977). KOWA YA SHA KIA, ZARIA: LONGMAN
- MADAUCI, I. NAME(S)? (1992). HAUSA CUSTOMS, ZARIA: ABU PRESS
- UMAR, M.B. (1976). ƊANMARAYA JOS DA WAƘOƘINSA, IBADAN: OUP
- UMAR, M.B. (1977). WASANNIN TASHE, ZARIA: NNPC
- BARGERY G.P. (1951). A HAUSA – ENGLISH DICTIONARY AND ENGLISH-HAUSA VOCABULARY LONDON: OUP
- NEWMAN, R.M. (1997). AN ENGLISH-HAUSA DICTIONARY, IBADAN: LONGMAN
- NEWMAN AND NEWMAN (1977). SABON ƘAMUS NA HAUSA ZUWA TURANCI, IBADAN: UPL
- SKINNER, N. (1993). KAMUS NA TURANCI DA HAUSA, ZARIA: NNPC
- CSNL: (2006). ƘAMUSUN HAUSA NA JAMI’AR BAYERO TA KANO, KANO: ƊAB’IN CSNL
You can click this link to get the JAMB Syllabus for the Hausa Language