This is to inform prospective JAMB candidates about the 2023 recommended textbooks for Government in its upcoming CBT Examination. Details about the Recommended Textbooks are given below.
Are you a candidate with plans of smiling at your JAMB 2023 result? If yes, by now you should know that the only things to be reading are the textbooks recommended by JaAMB for your individual subjects. Below you will get the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for its upcoming 2023 Government CBT Exam.
What You Need to Know About JAMB Recommended Textbooks
JAMB Recommended Textbooks are accredited books that you can use to study for your upcoming examination. Students that are planning to come out in their JAMB exam with good grades are to use these textbooks to study for their exam. These textbooks contain a lot of points that questions in the exam might come from.
Reason Why You Need the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
In your upcoming JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) examination you would come across various subjects. With this, you would have to study for each of them properly. But not all the textbooks contain detailed information.
This is because some of the textbooks might not contain the points that questions in the exam would come from. But the JAMB Recommended Textbooks would provide all the information that you need for each of the topics. Studying with textbooks is among the ways that you can use to pass your examination.
You would also stand a chance of completing the JAMB Syllabus for the subjects that you would take in the exam if you use the JAMB Recommended Textbooks.
Are JAMB Recommended Textbooks Compulsory?
It is necessary that you use the JAMB Recommended Textbooks to study for your upcoming examination. The reason for this is that reading the textbooks would guide you thoroughly as you prepare for your papers.
Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks are much and so students should ensure that they check them out. But the major benefit of these textbooks is that students would have a chance of covering topics that questions in the exam might come from. With this, making all the papers in the exam.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks to Use to Prepare for the 2023 Government CBT Exam
Below, you will find the list of the recommended textbook that you can use and prepare for the 2022 JAMB Government CBT Exam.
- Adigwe, F (1985). Essentials of Government for West Africa, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Anifowose, R and Enemuo, F. C (eds)(1999). Elements of Politics, Lagos; Malthouse Press Limited.
- Appadorai, A. (1978). The Substance of Politics, London: Oxford University Press.
- Ball, A. R. (1983). Modern Politics and Government, London: Macmillan.
- Ikein, A. A. (1990). The Impact of Oil on a Developing Country, The Case of Nigeria, Ibadan; Evans.
- Ofoegbu, R. (1977). Government for the Certificate Year, London: George Allen and Unwin.
- Ojiako, J. O. (1981). Nigeria Yesterday, Today and _______ ? Onitsha: Africana Educational Publishers (Nig.) Ltd.
- Olawale, J. B (1987). New Topics on Ordinary Level Government, Ilesha: Jola Publishing.
- Omolewa, M. (1991). A Certificate History of Nigeria, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyediran, O. Nwosu, H., Takaya, B., Anifowoshe, R., Femi, B., Godwill, O. and Adigun, A.
- (1990). Government for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyeneye, I., Onyenwenu, M. and Olusunde, B. E. (2000). Round-Up Government for Senior Secondary School Certifcate Examination: A complete Guide, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyovbaire, S., Oguna, A. E. C., Amucheazi, E. C., Coker, H. o. and Oshuntuyi, O. (2001). Countdown to Senior Secondary Certifcate Examination: Government, Ibadan: Evans.
Open this link to view the Latest 2023 JAMB Syllabus for Government.