Candidates that would be taking Geography in their JAMB exam would need to use the recommended textbooks. This would guide them while preparing for their examination. This page will provide the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Geography.
Making good grades in your JAMB exam can be easy if you study with textbooks that would contain adequate information. These textbooks also have their benefits and it is necessary that students check them.
What You Need to Know About JAMB Recommended Textbooks
JAMB Recommended Textbooks are approved books that you can use to study for your upcoming examination. These textbooks contain points that questions in the exam might come from. Students that are planning to come out in their JAMB exam with good grades are to use these textbooks to study for their exam.
Reason Why You Need the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
In your JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) examination you would come across various subjects. With this, you would have to study for each of them properly. But not all the textbooks contain detailed information as some of them are not correct.
Because some of the textbooks might not contain the points that questions in the exam would come from. But the JAMB Recommended Textbooks would provide all the information that you need for each of the topics.
Studying with textbooks is among the ways that you can use to pass your examination. With the aid of the JAMB Recommended Textbooks, you would stand a chance of completing the JAMB Syllabus.
Are JAMB Recommended Textbooks Compulsory?
It is necessary that you use the JAMB Recommended Textbooks to study for your upcoming examination. The Reasons for this is because reading the textbooks would guide you thoroughly as you prepare for your papers.
Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
Students should ensure that they check out the Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks as they are much. The major benefit of these textbooks is that students would have a chance of covering topics that questions in the exam might come from. With this, making all the papers in the exam.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Geography
Below, I would be providing the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Geography and they are meant to guide students that would be taking this subject in their exam. The list below contains the books
- ADELEKE, B.O. AND LEONG, G.C. (1999). CERTIFICATE PHYSICAL AND HUMAN GEOGRAPHY (WEST AFRICAN EDITION), IBADAN: OXFORD.
- BRADSHAW, M. NAME(S)? (2004). CONTEMPORARY WORLD REGIONAL GEOGRAPHY, NEW YORK: MCGRAW HILL
- BUNET, R.B AND OKUNROTIFA, P.O. (1999). GENERAL GEOGRAPHY IN DIAGRAMS FOR WEST AFRICA, CHINA: LONGMAN.
- COLLINS NEW SECONDARY ATLAS, MACMILLAN
- FELLMAN, D. NAME(S)? (2005). INTRODUCTION TO GEOGRAPHY (SEVENTH EDITION) NEW YORK: MCGRAW HILL
- GETIS, A. NAME(S)? (2004). INTRODUCTION TO GEOGRAPHY (NINTH EDITION) NEW YORK: MCGRAW HILL
- ILOEJE, N. P (1999). A NEW GEOGRAPHY OF WEST AFRICA, HONG KONG: LONGMAN
- ILOEJE, N.P (1982). A NEW GEOGRAPHY OF NIGERIA (NEW EDUCATION), HONG KONG: LONDON
- NIMAKU, D.A. (2000). MAP READING OF WEST AFRICA, ESSEX: LONGMAN.
- OKUNROTIFA, P.O. AND MICHAEL S. (2000). A REGIONAL GEOGRAPHY OF AFRICA (NEW EDITION), ESSEX: LONDON.
- UDO, R.K (1970). GEOGRAPHICAL REGIONS OF NIGERIA, LONDON: LONGMAN.
- WAUGH, D. (1995). GEOGRAPHY AN INTEGRATED APPROACH (SECOND EDITION), CHINA: NELSO
You can also click this link to get the JAMB Syllabus for Geography.