This is to inform prospective JAMB candidates about the 2022 recommended textbooks for Commerce in its upcoming CBT Examination. Details about the Recommended Textbooks are given below.
Are you a candidate with plans of smiling at your JAMB 2022 result? If yes, by now you should know that the only things to be reading are the textbooks recommended by JaAMB for your individual subjects. Below you will get the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for its upcoming 2022 Commerce CBT Exam.
What You Need to Know About JAMB Recommended Textbooks
JAMB Recommended Textbooks are accredited books that you can use to study for your upcoming examination. Students that are planning to come out in their JAMB exam with good grades are to use these textbooks to study for their exam. These textbooks contain a lot of points that questions in the exam might come from.
Reason Why You Need the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
In your upcoming JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) examination you would come across various subjects. With this, you would have to study for each of them properly. But not all the textbooks contain detailed information.
This is because some of the textbooks might not contain the points that questions in the exam would come from. But the JAMB Recommended Textbooks would provide all the information that you need for each of the topics. Studying with textbooks is among the ways that you can use to pass your examination.
You would also stand a chance of completing the JAMB Syllabus for the subjects that you would take in the exam if you use the JAMB Recommended Textbooks.
Are JAMB Recommended Textbooks Compulsory?
It is necessary that you use the JAMB Recommended Textbooks to study for your upcoming examination. The reason for this is that reading the textbooks would guide you thoroughly as you prepare for your papers.
Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks are much and so students should ensure that they check them out. But the major benefit of these textbooks is that students would have a chance of covering topics that questions in the exam might come from. With this, making all the papers in the exam.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks to Use to Prepare for the Commerce 2021 CBT Exam
Below, you will find the list of the recommended textbook that you can use and prepare for Commerce for the upcoming JAMB 2022 Examination.
- Anderson, D. J. (1978) Commerce for West Africa, London: Macmillan.
- Ahukannah, L. I. et al (1992) Commerce for Secondary Schools Onitsha: Africana – First Publishers.
- Asaolu, A. and Igwe, P. M. (2005) New Syllabus Commerce for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3 (Second Edition) Ibadan: Evans.
- Babatunde, A. H. (1999) Handbook on Commerce for Schools and Colleges, (First Edition), Global Publications.
- Eriki, P. O. (1998) Working with Computer, Benin: Bofic Publishers.
- French, C. S. (2000) Computer Science, (Fifth Edition), Britain: Ashford.
- Ibru, G. M. (2004) Nigeria: The Promise of Tourism, Lagos: G.S.L. Publishing Limited.
- Igwe, P. M. e tal (2004) Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE/NECO/JME Commerce, Ibadan: Evans.
- James, A. F, et al (1996) Management, (Sixth Edition), New Delhi: Prentice Hall).
- Nwachukwu, C. C. (1999) Management Theory and Practice, Onitsha: Africana – First Publishers.
- Odedokun, M. O. et al (1999) Commerce for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1 – 3, Lagos: Longman.
- Odoom, F. F. (1998) Commerce for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje.
- Onifade, A. (2001) Management: Office Business Education, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onifade, A. (2002) The Computer for Word Processing and Internet, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onu, A. J. C. (2000) Marketing Today, Abuja: Precious Treasures Ltd.
- Pallister, J. and Isaacs, A. (eds) (2002) A Dictionary of Business (Third Edition), Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Ubaka, O. A., (2012), Commerce Simplified for SSS 1 – 3, WAEC, NECO, JAMB & NABTEB EXAMS, Garki, Abuja: Andyson Millennium Concepts Ltd.
Open this link to view the latest 2022 syllabus for JAMB Commerce CBT Exam.