This is to inform prospective JAMB candidates about the 2023 recommended textbooks for Agricultural Science in its upcoming CBT Examination. Details about the Recommended Textbooks are given below.
Are you a candidate with plans of smiling at your JAMB 2023 result? If yes, by now you should know that the only things to be reading are the textbooks recommended by JAMB for your individual subjects. Below you will get the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for its upcoming 2023 Agricultural Science CBT Exam.
What You Need to Know About JAMB Recommended Textbooks
JAMB Recommended Textbooks are accredited books that you can use to study for your upcoming examination. Students that are planning to come out in their JAMB exam with good grades are to use these textbooks to study for their exam. These textbooks contain a lot of points that questions in the exam might come from.
Reason Why You Need the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
In your upcoming JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) examination you would come across various subjects. With this, you would have to study for each of them properly. But not all the textbooks contain detailed information.
This is because some of the textbooks might not contain the points that questions in the exam would come from. But the JAMB Recommended Textbooks would provide all the information that you need for each of the topics. Studying with textbooks is among the ways that you can use to pass your examination.
You would also stand a chance of completing the JAMB Syllabus for the subjects that you would take in the exam if you use the JAMB Recommended Textbooks.
Are JAMB Recommended Textbooks Compulsory?
It is necessary that you use the JAMB Recommended Textbooks to study for your upcoming examination. The reason for this is that reading the textbooks would guide you thoroughly as you prepare for your papers.
Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks
Benefits of Using the JAMB Recommended Textbooks are much and so students should ensure that they check them out. But the major benefit of these textbooks is that students would have a chance of covering topics that questions in the exam might come from. With this, making all the papers in the exam.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks to Use to Prepare for the Agricultural Science 2023 CBT Exam
Below, you will find the list of the recommended textbook that you can use and prepare for Agricultural Science for the upcoming JAMB 2023 Examination.
- Adeniyi, M. O. et al (1999) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Agricultural Science, Ibadan: Evans
- Akinsanmi, A. O. (2000) Junior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman
- Akinsanmi, O. A. (2000) Senior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman
- Anthonio, Q. B. O. (1999) General Agriculture for West Africa, London: George Allen
- Are, L. A. et al (2010) Comprehensive Certificate Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary School,University Press Plc.
- Egbuna, C. K. et al (2014) Extension Modern Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools (2010), Extension Publication
- Emmanuel C. A. (2003) A Dictionary of Agriculture, Benue: Agitab Publisher Makurdi
- Falusi, A. O. and Adeleye, I. O. A (2000) Agricultural Science for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1- 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje
- Komolafe, M. F. et al (2004) Agricultural Science for senior secondary Schools 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: University Press Ltd.
- Komolafe, M. F. et al (2004) Practical Agriculture for West African Schools and Colleges, (2nd Edition), Ibadan: University Press Ltd.
- Philips T. A. (1986) Agricultural Notebook, Lagos: Longman
- STAN (1999) Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools, Lagos: Longman
Open this link to view the JAMB 2023 Syllabus for agricultural Science.