Congratulations, if you sat for the 2021/2022 JAMB examination and right now you are waiting for your original result. I have provided details on everything You need to know about the Original JAMB Result, a detailed guide on how to check and print it as well.
Everything to Know About JAMB Original Result
The original JAMB result is an official document you will likely need during your admission processes and other admission matters.
The original jamb result slip bears the candidate’s passport photograph, bio-data, choice of institution, a subject offered and their scores and other details of your result.
Note: All JAMB candidates are hereby informed that the printing of the original result can be done through their individual profiles.
Reasons Why You Need Your Original JAMB Result
It is a must for all UTME candidates who want to apply for admission into any institution in Nigeria to have their jamb original results ready.
- To enable you to write post-UTME for your school of choice.
- It is also required for supplementary admission.
- Jamb’s original result is what you need to tender during admission screening.
How to Check Your JAMB Result
Your JAMB result is expected to be sent to your email or mobile phone, but if it doesn’t work out, then you have to follow the following steps below.
- Visit the jamb official website….click here to access the jamb result checking portal.
- When the site fully loads, a login page shows up which requires you to enter your login details (email and password).
- Enter email and the exact password you used during jamb registration in the space provided for email and password.
- Click on login and wait for the page to load.
- After the jamb profile pages load, scroll down to see your jamb result.
Note: In case you receive a message like “you did not sit for the exam or no result yet”, don’t Panic as JAMB doesn’t process all the results at the same time.
How to Print Your JAMB Original Result Slip Online 2022
The printing of the JAMB original result can be done by any candidate. You don’t need to pay anyone to do it for you. Follow the step by step below on how to print jamb original results so you help others.
- Go to the JAMB website, login into your jamb account at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Under the list of services, click on the “print result slip”.
- On the pages that appear, click “continue with payment” to make payment via Remita or other options provided.
- If your payment is successful, your jamb original result will display on the screen and you can proceed to print it out. It will equally be sent to your email address in case you want to print it in the letter.