One of the reasons students’ courses are changed, and sometimes they find it difficult to gain admission, is the combination of wrong subjects. The subject combinations of the two methods might not be the same as they may not be in the same field. The JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Physical and Health Education are meant for students who want to study this course.
The combination of wrong subjects in JAMB and WAEC can be hazardous as this is among the admission requirements that universities need. This page will tell you what you need to know about Physical and Health Education, bring the universities offering this course and provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Physical and Health Education
Physical and Health Education courses will take students about four years at the university if there are no carryovers. It is a very competitive course, so students might find the entrance difficult. Physical and health education is also a science course, only suitable for this set of students.
Job opportunities available for one who studied Physical and Health Education are much but also very competitive. Graduating with an excellent degree will make it easier to secure a job. Below are some of the available careers for one who studied this course
- Athletics Coach
- Health Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
- Athletic Administration
- Gym Teacher
- Fitness Instructor
- Group Exercise Instructor
One who studies physical and health education can work in any education sector or be self-employed.
Subject Combination for Physical and Health Education
Students looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Physical and Health Education will get it below.
WAEC Subject Combination for Physical and Health Education
This is necessary for those wanting to study this university course. You need at least five subjects in WAEC (West Africa Examination Council). You can apply issues in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. O’Levelis the Subject Combination for Physical and Health Education in WAEC
- English Language
- Any three relevant subjects
JAMB Subject Combination for Physical and Health Education
In JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), you need four issues and the English Language is compulsory. This examination is responsible for students’ admission to university. The JAMB subject combination for Physical and Health Education should include
- English Language
- Any two relevant subjects
List of universities Offering Physical and Health Education in Nigeria
Universities Offering Physical and Health Education in Nigeria are also crucial for students who want to study this course. They should also carry out studies about the universities, like their admission requirements, school fees and other helpful information. Below are the school that offers this course in the country
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – BSU
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE – FED-NDUFU
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Physical and Health Education is 160. However, some federal and state universities’ cut-off marks might be 180 or 200. Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Co, NECOn, NECO (National Examination Co, until), or any O’Level examination. O’Levelants should also pass the university Post-UTME.