You may ask questions like JAMB & WAEC subject combination for medicine and surgery? If you aspire to study Medicine and Surgery in Nigeria, this article would cover all that starting with the JAMB Subject combination.
JAMB & WAEC/O’Level Subject Combination for Medicine and Surgery
JAMB Subject combination for Medicine and Surgery in Nigeria
1. English Language
WAEC Subjects For Medicine and Surgery
1. English Language(Minimum: credit)
2. Mathematics(Minimum: credit)
3. Physics(Minimum: credit)
4. Chemistry(Minimum: credit)
6. Civic Education
7. Trade subject e.g Data Processing
8. Computer Studies
9. Agricultural Science
Full list of Nigerian Universities with Medical Schools Offering Medicine and Surgery in Nigeria
Find below, the list of NUC accredited Universities with Medical Schools to study Medicine and Surgery where you can study
1.College of Health Sciences, Abia State University, Uturu, Abia State
2. College of Health Sciences, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.
3. University of Lagos, Idi Araba, Lagos State.
4. College of Health Sciences, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Osun State.
5.College of Health Sciences, University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
6. College of Health Sciences, Usman Dan Fodiyo University, Sokoto, Sokoto State.
7.University of Ibadan, Oyo State.
8.University of Ilorin, Kwara State.
9.College of Health Sciences, University of Calabar, Cross River State.
10.Lagos State University, Ikeja, Lagos State.
11.Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State.
12. Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Jos, Plateau State.
13. Faculty of Medicine, Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
14. Obafemi Awolowo College of Health Sciences, Sagamu, Olabisi Onabanjo (formerly Ogun State) University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State.
15.Faculty of Health Sciences, Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State.
16.College of Health Science, Madonna University Okija
17.College of Medical Sciences, University of Benin, Benin-City, Edo State
18.Oba Okunade College of Health Sciences Igbinedion University Okada, Benin -City, Edo State.
19.College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Ozara-Ituku. Enugu State
20. College of Health Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi, Anambra State
21. Faculty of Medicine, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Kaduna State.
22. College of Medical Sciences, University of Maiduguri, Borno State.
23. College of Health Sciences, Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State.
24. College of Medicine, Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu, Enugu State.
25. College Of Health Sciences, University of Uyo, Uyo, Cross River State
Comment:I’m a jambite also