Estate Management is a science course in line with the sales and management of properties and is a very competitive class. The subject combination for the different approaches varies as the subject combination for medicine will be different for that of estate management. Students who would like to study the course keep asking the question, what are JAMB and WAEC Subjects Combination for Estate Management?
It would be better to fill your Subject appropriately in WAEC and JAMB to avoid difficulties in gaining admission into the universities. This article will cover the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Estate Management, tell you what you need to know about Estate Management, give the list of universities offering the course in Nigeria and also give the admission requirements.
What You Need to Know About Estate Management
It will typically take four years to study Estate Management in a Nigerian university without carryovers. It is a science course, and it is only suitable for science students, so art students can not study the course. Estate Management is a course that deals with the valuation and management of properties and land in both the private and public sectors.
It is a comprehensive course, and the area included in the system consists of surveying, property management and a lot more. It is one of the most competitive courses to study in the country so entrance might be difficult for students. The careers in the course are also many; one with a degree in Estate Management can work in different economic sectors. Some of the job opportunities include
- Construction Manager
- Estates Management
- Building Control Surveyor
- Estate Agent
- Estate Manager
- Chartered Loss Adjuster
These are some of the job opportunities available for the course, but also a lot more.
Subject Combination for Estate Management
The JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Estate Management will be provided below, and typically, five credits are needed in WAEC (West African Examination Council).
WAEC Subject Combination for Estate Management
The Subject may vary according to the various courses. Below is the Subject needed in WAEC for Estate Management
- English Language
- One trade subject or any other science subject
These are the Subjects needed in WAEC.
JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management
For the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), candidates will need four subjects. English Language is also compulsory in JAMB; below are the required subjects in JAMB.
- English Language
- Economics or any other trade subject
List of Universities Offering Estate Management in Nigeria
The universities that offer Estate management in Nigeria are many, both federal, state and private universities. Below is the list of universities providing Estate Management in the country
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE
- CROSS RIVERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE
- KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE
- AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY, OYO, OYO STATE
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE
- CALEB UNIVERSITY, IMOTA, LAGOS STATE
- CARITAS UNIVERSITY, AMORJI-NIKE, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE
- COVENANT UNIVERSITY, CANAAN LAND, OTA, OGUN STATE
- CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE
- GREGORY UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE
- JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, IKEJI-ARAKEJI, OSUN STATE
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE
- ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY, IPETUMODU, OSUN STATE
- WESLEY UNIVERSITY, ONDO, ONDO STATE
Candidates must have five credits in NECO (National Examination Council) or WAEC (West African Examination Council). The JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) Cut-off mark for Estate Management is 160. Candidates should pass the university Post-UTME cut-off mark and score up to 200 in JAMB for a better chance of admission.
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Industrial Engineering
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Radiography
- JAMB and WAEC Subject (O’Level) Combination for Information and Communication Science