All the course that you will come across have their separate subject combination. You will have to check out the subject combination for the course you will want to study. This is important as it is among the admission requirements that universities need. JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Entrepreneurship are what you will get in this post.
The combination of wrong subjects in JAMB and WAEC might lead to denial of admission or change of course. In this page, you will get to know about Entrepreneurship as a course. You will also get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Entrepreneurship.
What You Need to Know About Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship is a course that will take students about four years in the university if there are no carryovers. It is also an art or commercial course and with this, it is only suitable for this set of students. Entrepreneurship is a very competitive course and students might find the entrance difficult.
Job available for one who studied Entrepreneurship is much but also very competitive. Below are some of the available careers for one who studied this course
- Mid-level Management
- Business Consultant
- Research and Development
- Not-for-profit Fundraiser
- Business reporter
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Entrepreneurship
Students that are looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Entrepreneurship will get it below. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects. You can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’level exam. Below is the Subject Combination for Entrepreneurship in WAEC
- Any two art or commercial subjects
In JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), you need only four subjects. This examination is the one responsible for students admission into the university and English Language is compulsory. The JAMB Subject Combination for Entrepreneurship should include
- Any art or commercial subject
List of Universities Offering Entrepreneurship in Nigeria
You will also get the universities offering Entrepreneurship below as they are necessary. You should also carry out studies about the universities admission requirements.
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE
- EASTERN PALM UNIVERSITY, OGBOKO, IMO STATE
- KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OTUOKE, BAYELSA STATE
- UNIVERSITY OF MKAR, GBOKO, BENUE STATE
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE
- COVENANT UNIVERSITY, CANAAN LAND, OTA, OGUN STATE
- JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, IKEJI-ARAKEJI, OSUN STATE
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE
- RENAISSANCE UNIVERSITY, OJIAGU-AGBANI, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE
- VERITAS UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT
- MADONNA UNIVERSITY, ELELE, RIVERS STATE
JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Entrepreneurship is 160. Some state and federal universities cut-off marks are 180 and 200. Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also pass the university Post-UTME.