One of the reasons students’ courses are changed, and sometimes they find it difficult to gain admission, is the combination of wrong subjects. Two course subject combinations might not be the same as they may not be in the same field. The JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Educational Administration and Planning are meant for students who want to study this course.
The combination of wrong subjects in JAMB and WAEC can be hazardous as this is among the admission requirements that universities need. This page will tell you what you need to know about Educational Administration and Planning, bring the universities offering this course and provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Educational Administration and Planning
The Educational Administration and Planning course will take students about four years at the university if there are no carryovers. It is not a competitive course, and students might not find the entrance difficult. Educational Administration and Planning is an art course; itd it is only suitable for this set of students.
Job opportunities available for one who studied Educational Administration and Planning are much but very competitive. Graduating with an excellent degree will make it easier to secure a job. Below are some of the careers available for one who studied this course
- School principal.
- School-district administrator.
- Private school dean.
- Director of Admissions.
- Preschool director.
- College/university president.
Subject Combination for Educational Administration and Planning
Students looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination Educational Administration and Planning will get it below.
WAEC Subject Combination for Educational Administration and Planning
You need at least five subjects in WAEC (West Africa Examination Council). You can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Educational Administration and Planning in WAEC
- English Language
- Any other art or social science subjects
JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Administration and Planning
In JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), you need four subjects, and the English Language is compulsory. This examination is the one responsible for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Educational Administration and Planning should include
- English Language
- Any three of History, French, Geography, Economics and Mathematics
List of Universities Educational Administration and Planning
Universities Offering Educational Administration and Planning in Nigeria are also vital for students who want to study this course. They should also carry out studies about the universities, like their admission requirements, school fees and other helpful information. Below are the school that offers this course in the country
- CROSS RIVERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE – CRUTECH
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY, JALINGO, TARABA STATE – TSUJ
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Educational Administration and Planning is 160. However, some federal and state universities’ cut-off marks might be 180 or 200. Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council),, NECO (National Examination Council),,, or any O’Level examination. Applicants should also pass the university post-UTME.
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Industrial Design
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Ecology
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Medicine and Surgery in Nigeria
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for English Language
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Veterinary Medicine