The Subject Combination in JAMB and WAEC is one of the admission requirements that universities need. With this, some students courses are changed because of the combination of wrong subjects. You will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Education and French in this post.
You should note that two courses subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. This post will tell you what you need to know about Education and French, bring the universities offering this course and provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Education and French
Education and French is a course that will take students four years at the university and this is possible if there are no carryovers. Students should note that the entrance for this course is not very competitive. Education and French is an art course and is only suitable for this set of students.
It is under the faculty of education according to JAMB. Job opportunities available for one who studied Education and French are low but they are very competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree and this is to help them secure a job easily. Below you will get some of the available careers for one who studied this course
- Banking and Finance.
- Book Publishing Professional.
- Diplomat/ Attaché/ Foreign Service Officer.
- Editor/ Proofreader.
- English Instructor Abroad.
- Film Director.
- Foreign Exchange Trader.
- Secondary School Teacher.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Education and French
Are you interested in the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Education and French? You will get them below. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects. You can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Education and French in WAEC
- English Language
- Any two art subjects
In JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and English Language is compulsory. This examination is the one responsible for students admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Education and French should include
- English Language
- Two art subjects
List of Universities Offering Education and French in Nigeria
Students should also consider the Universities Offering Education and French in Nigeria as they are important. They should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information. Below are the school that offers this course in the country
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- UMARU MUSA YARADUA UNIVERSITY, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE – UMYUK
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, LAGOS STATE – NOUN
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
- FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – FOUNTAIN
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE – TASUED
JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Education and French is 150. Some federal and state universities cut-off marks might be 180 or 200. Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Applicants should also pass the university Post-UTME.