One of the reasons why students courses are changed and sometimes they find it difficult to gain admission is the combination of wrong subjects. Two courses subject combinations might not be the same as they may not be in the same field. The JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Education and Arabic are meant for students that want to study this course.
The combination of wrong subjects in JAMB and WAEC can be very risky as this is among the admission requirements that universities need. This page will tell you what you need to know about Education and Arabic, bring the universities offering this course and provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Education and Arabic
Education and Arabic is a course that will take students about four years at the university if there are no carryovers. It is not a very competitive course and students might not find the entrance difficult. Education and Arabic is an art course and with this, it is only suitable for this set of students.
According to JAMB, this course is under the faculty of Education. Job opportunities available for one who studied this course are low but very competitive. Below are some of the available careers for one who studied this course
- Government Relations Specialist.
- Foreign-Service Officer.
- Government Translator.
- Government Interpreter.
- Development Program Officer.
- Intelligence Analyst.
- Public Relations Officer.
- Secondary School Teacher
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Education and Arabic
Students that are looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Education and Arabic will get it below. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects. You can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Education and Arabic in WAEC
- English Language
- Any two art subjects
In JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and English Language is compulsory. This examination is the one responsible for students admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Education and Arabic should include
- English Language
- Two art subjects
List of Universities Offering Education and Arabic in Nigeria
Universities Offering Education and Arabic in Nigeria is also important for students that want to study this course. They should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information. Below are the school that offers this course in the country
- EDO UNIVERSITY, IYAMHO, EDO STATE – EUI
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- UMARU MUSA YARADUA UNIVERSITY, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE – UMYUK
- YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY, DAMATURU, YOBE STATE – YSU
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, GUSAU, ZAMFARA STATE – FED-GUSAU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, KASHERE, GOMBE STATE – FED-KASHERE
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
- AL-QALAM UNIVERSITY, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE – AL-QALAM
- FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – FOUNTAIN
- YUSUF MAITAMA SULE UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – MAITAMA
JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Education and Arabic is 150. But some federal cut-off marks might be 180 or 200. Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Applicants should also pass the university Post-UTME.
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Arabic Studies
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Arabic Language & Literature
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Islamic/Sharia Law