To avoid a change of course or denial of admission, you are to combine subjects properly in JAMB and WAEC. This is important as it is among the admission requirements that universities need. JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Business Administration are what you will get in this post.
Two courses subject combinations might not be the same as both of them may not be in the same field. This post will tell you what you need to know about Business Administration. It will also bring the universities offering this course in the country.
What You Need to Know About Business Administration
Business Administration is a course of study that prepares students for managerial roles. It is a course that will take students about four years at the university if there are no carryovers. It is also a very competitive course and students might find the entrance difficult. Business Administration is a commercial or art course and it is only suitable for this set of students.
Job available for one who studied Business Administration are much but also very competitive. Below are some of the available careers for one who studied this course
- Buyer or Purchasing Agent.
- Labour Relations Specialist.
- Insurance and Underwriter.
- Franchise Manager.
- Advertising Personnel.
- Sports Operations Manager
- Commercial Loan Officers
- City Managers
- Sales Managers
- Human Resources Managers
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Business Administration
The JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Business Administration are for students that will like to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects. You can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’level exam. Below is the Subject Combination for Business Administration in WAEC
- English Language
- Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Govt, Geography, and Statistics.
In JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), you need only four subjects. This examination is the one responsible for students admission into the university and English Language is compulsory. The JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration should include
List of Universities Offering Business Administration in Nigeria
Below, you will get the universities offering Business Administration in Nigeria
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY (ABSU)
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI
- CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR (CRUTECH)
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA (DELSU)
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU (ESUT)
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (UNILAG)
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA (UNIABUJA)
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN)
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, KASHERE, GOMBE STATE (FUKASHERE)
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, WUKARI, TARABA STATE (FUWUKARI)
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS (UNIJOS)
- UNIVERSITY OF MKAR (UNIMKAR)
- CARITAS UNIVERSITY, ENUGU
- COVENANT UNIVERSITY OTA
- CRESCENT UNIVERSITY
- ELIZADE UNIVERSITY, ILARA-MOKIN
- KWARARAFA UNIVERSITY, WUKARI
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY (LCU)
- PAUL UNIVERSITY (PAUL)
- WELLSPRING UNIVERSITY (WELLSPRING)
- ELIZADE UNIVERSITY (ELIZADE)
- MCPHERSON UNIVERSITY (MCU)
JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Business Administration is 160. Some state and federal universities cut-off marks are 180 and 200. Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also pass the university Post-UTME.