The International Quality Awards for the year 2020 is an award from the professional body for experts in improving product, project and service quality. For more than 100 years, they have been championing organizational excellence by setting professional standards for quality management in the UK and globally.
With 19,000 members in 100 countries, we are the partner of choice for quality management practitioner, being the only body that can award Chartered Quality Professional status. And our independence, global perspective and cross-sector outlook make us trusted advisors to the UK and international Quality communities, industry and practitioners.
CHECK OUT: Waislitz Global Citizen Awards | APPLY NOW
Full Information About the International Quality Awards 2020
Ever since we were founded in 1919 as a technical inspection association, we’ve stayed true to the same fundamental purpose: to improve the ability of organizations to deliver the very best for consumers and stakeholders. We’re committed to developing and championing ways of reducing the risk of failure and improving value in the delivery of products, projects and services that benefit organizations by improving competitiveness and contribute to a better quality of life for society.
influencing policy and practice to convince decision-makers that quality management is a key weapon for the national, sector and organizational competitiveness.
establishing an internationally recognized gold standard for quality professionals, to ensure that the quality profession is trusted and valued as an evidence-based and outcomes-driven community of experts who really do make organizations better and better.
CHECK OUT: University of Salford International Excellence Scholarship Award | APPLY NOW
The international quality awards Are divided into 10 categories and applicants must be one place under one of the nine categories to apply, individuals can’t apply for this award if they aren’t under one of this categories.
- Emerging Talent Award: the quality professional that has contributed most to their organization in the areas of governance, assurance, improvement, leadership and context within the first eight years of their career
- Audit Systems Award: An individual, a team or an organization that has contributed most to establish and deliver an efficient and effective audit system.
- Quality Professional of the Year Award: The quality professional who has played a key role in advancing their organization’s governance, assurance, improvement, leadership and context.
- Quality Team of the Year Award: A team of qualified professionals who have contributed most to their organization through governance, assurance, improvement, leadership and context
- Quality Organization of the Year (SME) Award: The small and medium enterprise organization which best exhibits a culture of quality and puts it at the heart of everything they do. This award is open to any organization with fewer than 250 employees and an annual turnover of less than £40m. If the organization is a subsidiary or part of a group, financial results must be posted separately
- Quality Organization of the Year Award (LGE): The large enterprise organization which best exhibits a culture of quality and puts it at the heart of everything they do. This award is open to any organization which has more than 250 employees or an annual turnover of more than £40m.
- CQI Volunteer of the Year Award: An individual who has demonstrated that they are an exceptional volunteer, displaying dedication and enthusiasm for volunteering, and making a positive impact on people or a project while furthering the CQI’s mission and vision.
- Improvement System Award: To recognize a team or program that has achieved outstanding results through the application of qualitative methods to create improvement and change.
- Outstanding Contribution to Quality Management Practice Award: An individual or organization that has made a significant and lasting contribution to the quality management discipline with clear consequential benefit to society, in any one or more of the following
Applicants should be aware that the award process for the following doesn’t need an interview stage CQI Outstanding Contribution to Quality Management, CQI Volunteer of the Year and an individual can nominate themselves or be nominated by a CQI volunteer, a CQI/IRCA member, or the CQI executive team.
How to Apply
Application for this awards is available online on their website, this award is free for all individuals or companies they want to participate, applicants should take note that by applying they going to boost their company’s profile by being a finalist or winner and being featured in CQI post-awards promotional material. These are the steps to apply for the intentional quality awards 2020.
- Open web browser
- Open the award website with this URL.
- Click on apply and Start your entry, answer the questions. use a minimum of 100 words and a maximum of 300 words per question (unless the criteria indicate differently). Stay within the maximum of 1,500 words in total, Attach up to six PowerPoint slides of supporting evidence.
- If you are applying for the Quality organization of the Year award (SME & LGE) which has a maximum of 2,000 words and eight slides.
Applicants should be aware of these dates 31st of, July Applications close, 4th of September the Finalists are announced and on 18th of November is the Awards program.
CHECK OUT: The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) Mohammad A. Hamdan Award for Outstanding Mathematical Work | APPLY NOW