Igbinedion University Post-UTME/DE screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is out and selling. If you are hoping to enter Igbinedion University, the application form is open and available to qualified candidates for the first year and direct entry admission into Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform aspiring candidates seeking admission into Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) that the application deadline for the Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form has been extended to February 28th, 2021.
About the Igbinedion University 2020/2021 Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form
Every year, students from all over Nigeria struggle to qualify for Igbinedion University Admission, most gain admission, but they usually score up to the required cut-of mark in both their WEAC/NECO and UTME JAMB requirement. Most students who are in Igbinedion worked hard for the opportunity, so you must do the same if you wish to be among the students who would appear on the admission list.
Igbinedion University General Admission Requirements for Entry
Being eligible for admission into the 4-year discipline and 5 or 6-year professional programmes, all students or candidates must possess at least five credits in any of the following exams; GCE/WEAC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations. And, the five credits must include English language and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
Any candidate looking forward to gaining admission into law must possess at least a credit pass in literature-in-English. Also, students who are awaiting their GCE/NECO, SSCE/WEAC, or SSCE/NABTEB results are allowed to apply provided that their result would be available by September when the new session begins.
Candidates may also seek admission into 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- You must pass at least two subjects at advanced level and an additional subject at a subsidiary level in the general certificate of Education examination. (it must contain the required subject for the intended course.)
- For Diploma/NCE, candidates must have at least two credit level pass and above in the required subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the suitable subjects
- First Degree in the appropriate discipline
- In all the available ways stated, as a student or a candidate, you still need to score up to the requirement for matriculation Viz which is: Five credits in GCE/WEAC or SSCE/NECO or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations.
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The steps to follow in other to apply for Igbinedion University Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is stated below:
- First, follow this link https://iuokada.waeup.org/applicants/ug2020
- once you are on the site, you would be required to enter your first name, middle name and surname including your email address and phone number.
- Once you have filled the form, you ID and your password would be sent to your email. Click the link sent to your email to continue.
- On iuokada.waeup.org, click “login” at the top right in the front page”
- Enter your username and password in other to login
- In other to start the application process, click “application record”, provide all the information required of you and then upload a passport photograph of yourself
- Make sure to provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph (the passport should be a recent and clear “1 x 1” COLOURED passport Photograph.
Note that the passport photograph you uploaded would be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada.
- In other to pay for the application, click “add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page. Again, click on Interswitch or Etransact at the top left corner of the page. Follow the instructions laid down for you to pay the application fee using a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial bank in Nigeria to pay using Interswitch or Print out the payment ticket. Proceed to the bank of your choice to pay using Etransact.
- Preview and confirm that every information you entered is correct before submitting your application online.
With that, you have successfully purchased, filled and submitted your Igbinedion University Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Scholarships: In line with our foundation principles of providing unequalled opportunity for learning and promotion of knowledge, Igbinedion University Okada is offering a generous scholarship towards the development of scientific research and studies in the humanities in the following disciplines: Banking and Finance, Chemical Science, Microbiology, Sociology, Political Science, Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Business Administration, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Anatomy. The scholarships are offered to candidates based on merit and a first-come-first-served basis.
Deadline: 16th January 2021.
Post-UTME Screening Date and Centres
after completing the admission form online, you would be required to choose your preferred screening center. the date for the screening would be provided on the acknowledgment slip upon completion of the process for admission.
candidates that made the Igbinedion University, Okada their first choice and second JAMB (UTME) are expected to attend the screening exercise.
The post UTME Screening date would be passed when the time comes.
for more inquiries, call Dean of Student Affairs: 08055163397, Admissions Officer: 07032924219, PRO: 08037937287, Director of ICT: 08034331960